Easy Apple Recipes that you are going to love. The very best apple desserts to satisfy those fall flavor cravings plus some tasty drinks to add to all of your fall gatherings and holiday celebrations.
If you love the tart apple flavor of the classic apple pie with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream or the warm cinnamon aroma of a fresh apple cake coming out of the oven, this list has you covered. Everything from cozy breakfast treats to the best baked goods and tasty drinks, dig in and start making a grocery list for a tempting taste of fall.
Easy Apple Recipes ~ Must Try Fall Favorites
Fall is probably my favorite time of year for baking and nothing makes your home more inviting than the smell of warm apple and cinnamon aromas coming from the oven.
My Favorite Apple Varieties:
- Granny Smith Apples are classic for pies, cakes and making homemade fruit filling. They are tart and crisp and keep their shape when baked.
- Gala Apples are crispy, juicy and sweet. A great addition to baking delicious dessert recipes and snacking. My favorite for making caramel apples.
- Honeycrisp Apples are juicy and sweet with a coarse texture. Perfect for salads, snacks and making homemade applesauce.
- Fuji Apples are sweet and firm. Delicious for snacking, adding to salads and baking.
- McIntosh Apples are tangy and juicy for a delicious apple pie recipe, applesauce and snacking.
There's something for every occasion on this best apple recipes list. Perfect for every day cooking and baking and delicious enough for holidays and celebrations.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST & FACEBOOK!