Italian Gnocchi Soup is a quick and incredibly flavorful dinner that is perfect for busy weeknights.
Soup season is officially here and boy do I have a delectable soup for you today! This is going to knock your socks off!
I absolutely loved the flavor combination in this Italian Gnocchi Soup and it was ready in less than 30 minutes. You can’t beat that!
Southern Living cookbooks are a constant source of inspiration for my cooking and the new Super Fast Southern is no exception. It is packed with really quick snacks, salads, soups, dinners, skillet meals and even desserts. So if you need dinner in a hurry, this is the cookbook for you.
Italian Gnocchi Soup
This Italian Gnocchi Soup is bursting with flavor and is so simple to put together. It is my new go-to busy weeknight dinner.
Italian sausage and packaged gnocchi are simmered together with tomatoes and baby spinach for a comforting and delicious bowl of soup.
You have to add these ingredients to your shopping list and make this soon- I know you are going to love it! You don’t have to be an expert in the kitchen, this dish is simple and so incredibly delicious!
Soup makes for a delicious and comforting meal for cool nights. My Italian Sausage and Pasta Soup is also a family favorite.
There are so many easy dinners in this cookbook, all ready in less than 20 minutes. This is a great cookbook for everyone! Seriously, you can’t hardly get drive thru and get it home in 20 minutes and these recipes will change up the old dinner routine and make dinner exciting again.
WATCH THE VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE ITALIAN GNOCCHI SOUP:
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 1 pound ground Italian Sausage
- 1 32 oz carton chicken broth
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 16 oz package gnocchi (not refrigerated or frozen)
- 1 6 oz package fresh baby spinach leaves
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a 4 quart Dutch oven, add ground sausage and cook over medium-high heat until browned. Add chicken broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Add gnocchi. Return to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer 2-4 minutes until gnocchi float to top.
- Add baby spinach, stirring until spinach is wilted. Stir in pepper.
- Ladle into bowls and top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Disclosure: I received a copy of SuperFast Southern for review. All opinions are my own.