Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake Shooters are an incredibly delicious and impressive dessert that is quite easy to make! These mini desserts are perfect for parties, get togethers and special occasions.
Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake Shooters
I really love individual serving desserts for holidays and get togethers. Everyone has their own little serving and it makes easy to have a bit of dessert without over doing it. These Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecakes are over the top delicious, really one of my favorite desserts that I've ever made.
Speaking of special occasions and get togethers, graduation time is upon us. It's so much like a roller coaster of emotions for me. Seeing my kids grow into adults and accomplish their goals is a wonderful feeling.
Realizing that I'm the mother of two adult children really freaks me out. How did this happen?
It seems like just yesterday that I was helping them get their cowboy boots on the right feet. Now we are moving into major life decisions and real life problems. Oy! It's only with easy desserts like this that I can cope.
This one is from 5 years ago. Seriously where has the time gone? I am super proud of these two.
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Musselman's Apple Butter.
With just a few simple ingredients, these Caramel Apple Pie Cheesecake Shooters would be amazing for a graduation party. Since we have high school and college graduation on the very same day, we will have to wait until the next day to celebrate.
More Apple Desserts to Try:
Easy Apple Cobbler is always a crowd favorite and easy enough to make any day of the week.
Fried Apple Hand Pies are a classic dessert that is incredibly irresistible! The most tender and flaky pastry filled with delicious apple pie filling!
Apple Crumb Pie is filled with delicious apple filling and a pecan crumb topping. Perfect for special occasions.
The Musselman's Apple Butter is quickly cooked with a Granny Smith apple. It tastes just like your favorite apple pie and takes the caramel cheesecake mousse from good to extraordinary when you layer them together. A garnish of whipped cream and you are good to go!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups peeled, cored and diced granny smith apples
- 1 cup Musselman's Apple Butter
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dulce de leche caramel
- plus sweetened whipped cream & ground cinnamon for garnish
- Add butter to a large skillet and place over medium heat. Add apples and cook, stirring often about 5 minutes or until apples start to soften. Stir in Musselman's Apple Butter until well combined. Remove from heat and pour into a shallow container. Cover and refrigerate until cooled, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add heavy whipping cream to a mixer bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Pour into another bowl and refrigerate. Add softened cream cheese and dulce de leche caramel to mixer bowl and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of caramel cheesecake into small jars or dessert shooter glasses and layer in about a teaspoon of apple mixture and repeat to create 2 layers of each. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Garnish with additional sweetened whipped cream and ground cinnamon if desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe can easily be halved or doubled as needed.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Musselman's Apple Butter. I have an ongoing relationship with Musselman's to bring you delicious recipes that can be easily made in your kitchen. My family has been loving Musselman's Apple Butter for many, many years. I appreciate you supporting the brands that help make Miss in the Kitchen possible. All thoughts and opinions are my own.