Ravioli Sauce is a quick and easy recipe made with ground beef, and tomato sauce, perfect for frozen or refrigerated ravioli. A great one pot meal in under 30 minutes!
If you are trying to figure out what to make for dinner, this quick Ravioli Sauce is the answer. It comes together really quickly and the entire family is sure to love it.
There's less than 10 ingredients in this one pot meal and you are likely to have everything you need on hand. I love easy dinners that use kitchen staples.
Just take me to the Ravioli Sauce Recipe!
If you are just looking for the recipe, just keep scrolling to the very end for a printable recipe card with ingredients and full instructions. Otherwise, read on for step by step photos and directions on how to make this easy meal!
How to Make Ravioli Sauce:
- Add lean ground beef to a deep skillet and break up with a wooden spoon as it browns. Drain any excess grease.
- Stir in tomato sauce, milk, and seasonings.
- Add frozen or refrigerated ravioli and stir to combine.
- Bring mixture to a boil, cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat when ravioli is heated through and garnish with fresh basil if desired.
Recipe Tips & Substitutions:
You can use frozen or refrigerated tortellini in place of the ravioli or your favorite fresh pasta.
Italian sausage can be substituted for the ground beef if desired.
Top the finished ravioli with fresh grated Parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese if desired.
Side Dishes to Serve with Ravioli:
Quick Rosemary Garlic Knots are my favorite if you have a bit of time for homemade bread. You will love how easy these yeast rolls come together.
Need a shortcut? Try these Quick Butter & Herb Rolls that are made with refrigerated pizza crust!
Almond Green Beans are a great veggie side with just about every meal. Super easy with toasted almonds.
More Pasta Recipes to Try:
Bacon White Cheddar Pasta is for the serious mac and cheese lovers. This easy dinner has tons of flavor and lots of crispy bacon!
One Pot Sausage Penne Pasta is one of my go-to dinners for busy nights. Filled with Italian sausage and a cheesy tomato sauce.
Pizza Pasta Skillet is so easy and has all of your favorite pizza flavors made easily on the stovetop!
I love having frozen ravioli on hand since it cooks up so quickly. It seems like my day always goes a little sideways on Mondays and I love having simple dinner recipes on hand to make dinnertime easier.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups tomato sauce or marinara sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasonings
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 25 oz frozen or refrigerated ravioli
- fresh basil for garnish - optional
- Brown ground beef in a skillet, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain any excess grease.
- Add tomato sauce, milk, Italian seasonings, salt, sugar and garlic, stirring to combine.
- Add ravioli and stir until well coated.
- Bring mixture to a boil, cover and cook 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- When ravioli is heated through, remove from heat and serve with fresh basil if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 664Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 148mgSodium: 1851mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 53g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.