Pineapple Vodka Strawberry Lemonade is a refreshing and delicious cocktail that is easy enough for any day of the week! Make a small batch for a couple of cocktails or a large batch for parties.
Pineapple Vodka Strawberry Lemonade ~ Easy Cocktail
Easy drinks are where it's at and this simple 5 ingredient cocktail is a surefire hit for any occasion. The flavor combination is so tasty that it will have you coming back for more.
Pineapple Vodka ~ It really tastes like pineapple!
Lemonade ~ homemade lemonade or from a mix like CountryTime will work.
Simple Syrup ~ Made easily with equal parts sugar and hot water, mix and chill.
Strawberries - Fresh or Frozen will work.
Sprite ~ Mixed in when the drinks are served, it gives it a bubbly, fizzy finish.
Optional Garnishes ~ Fresh Lemon Slices, Fresh Strawberries
How to Make Pineapple Vodka Strawberry Lemonade:
- Add pineapple vodka, lemonade, simple syrup and strawberries to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice.
- Pour lemonade about ¾ full in each glass.
- Top with Sprite.
- Stir to mix.
- Garnish with fresh lemon slices and strawberries if desired.
How to Make Ahead and Store:
- Lemonade Mixture can be made up to 1 day in advance and kept in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- Freeze up to 3 months.
Can You Use Vodka and Pineapple Juice?
Yes! If you don't have Pineapple Vodka on hand, use your favorite brand of vodka and pineapple juice to make this lemonade. You will use the same measurement of vodka and add in ½ cup pineapple juice per batch.
How to Make Frozen Lemonade Cocktails:
- Mix Sprite into lemonade and pour mixture into a cake pan until frozen, about 3 hours.
- Use a fork to scrape frozen mixture into slush. Fill glasses with slushy cocktail mixture.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Where to Buy Pineapple Glasses?
Amazon has the fun Pineapple glasses I use for these drinks. They are super cute for serving all of your favorite pineapple and tropical drinks!
This handy Bartender Kit is also a great idea to have for making cocktail at home.
My Favorite Pineapple Cocktails:
Pineapple Fuzzy Navel has just 3 ingredients. The fuzzy navel has always been a favorite of mine and I love it even more when it gets a pineapple kick.
Pineapple Screwdriver is another simple 3 ingredient cocktail. A fun and easy spin on the classic vodka and orange juice cocktail.
The Pineapple Mai Tai is a fun twist on the classic will instantly transport you to a tropical state of mind!
Vodka Party Punch is one of my most popular cocktails. It makes a large batch and is always a crowd favorite.
Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade from Take Two Tapas sounds amazing on a hot summer day.
Appetizer Ideas to Serve with Cocktails:
The next time you are mixing up drinks, give these Pineapple Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Cocktails a try! It is sure to brighten any day and great for get together with friends.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 2 cups lemonade
- 8 oz Pineapple Vodka
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh or frozen
- ¼ cup simple syrup (recipe in notes)
- 8 oz Sprite
- fresh Strawberries for garnish, optional
- fresh Lemon slices, for garnish, optional
- Add lemonade, Pineapple Vodka, simple syrup and strawberries to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a small pitcher.
- Fill glasses with ice. Top with lemonade about ¾ full. Top with Sprite. Stir to mix well.
- Garnish with slice of lemon and strawberry if desired.
For Simple Syrup: Combine ¼ cup sugar with ¼ boiling water, stir until mixed well. Chill before using.
Store lemonade in a covered container in the refrigerator up to 1 day, stir well before mixing with Sprite and serving.
To make a frozen drink: Mix in Sprite and pour lemonade into a cake pan. Freeze about 3 hours. Scrape with a fork to make a slushy consistency.
Substitute: plain vodka: Use 8 oz vodka + 4 oz pineapple juice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.