Pineapple Vodka Lemonade is a refreshing and delicious cocktail to make by the glass or by the pitcher. Great for parties, holidays or weekends at home. This simple 4 ingredient mixed drink is sure to be a favorite.
I’ve been getting requests for a vodka lemonade since I first made this popular Pineapple Lemonade and it might be my new favorite cocktail!
It’s really perfect for any time of year but especially refreshing for spring and summer! This Pineapple Vodka Strawberry Lemonade is another favorite for any occasion, you can’t go wrong serving a few easy Vodka Cocktails!
- Lemonade – store bought or homemade
- Pineapple Juice
- Ginger Ale
How to Make Pineapple Vodka Lemonade:
- Use a lemonade powder mix, frozen concentrate or homemade lemonade to make this spiked lemonade.
- Mix prepared lemonade with vodka, pineapple juice and ginger ale. Stir to mix well.
- Chill until ready to serve. Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices.
- Can be made a day in advance, add ginger ale just before serving.
- Make a spiked lemonade slushie by freezing mixture in a cake pan for about 3 hours. Scrape with a fork and and serve immediately.
- Use Sprite in place of the ginger ale.
- Add blended strawberries, raspberries or blackberries to the mixture.
If you love lemonade cocktails, you’ll also love my Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Slushie and this Blackberry Lemonade Moscato Punch. They both make a big batch that is perfect to keep in the freezer to enjoy any time or to serve for celebrations and get togethers.
I’ve always been in charge of the drinks for all of our family get togethers and this one is a definite favorite. Another party favorite are these Mai Tai Cocktails with plenty of pineapple flavor.
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 2 quarts prepared lemonade from a mix, concentrate or homemade
- 24 oz vodka
- 16 oz pineapple juice
- 16 oz ginger ale
- lemon slices for garnish, optional
- Mix up lemonade in a pitcher.
- Add vodka, pineapple juice and ginger ale.
- Mix to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve, stir before serving over ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon if desired.
To make by the glass:
Add 8 oz of prepared lemonade to a glass, 3 oz of vodka, 2 oz of pineapple juice and 2 oz of ginger ale. Mix and top glass off with ice. Garnish with a lemon slice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 346Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 0gSugar: 36gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.