A Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Slushie is a delicious and refreshing party drink! A super simple make ahead recipe that is sure to be your new favorite cocktail!
I tried a few different methods to make the slushies to see which worked best. I mixed up the ingredients: Moscato, frozen lemonade concentrate, Sprite and strawberries into a pitcher.
How to Make Wine Slushies:
- First I used my little ice cream maker and it worked great. The wine slushies were ready in about 30 minutes. My ice cream maker is small and only held about 1/3 of the mixture. Great for a quick slushie for 2 or 3 but not great for a crowd.
- I poured the remaining wine mixture into a cake pan and stuck it in the freezer. In about 3 hours it was frozen to slushie stage. Overnight it was pretty solid. I set the pan out for about 10 minutes and then cut it into chunks and placed them into a zip top bag.
- The other option is to pour the wine mixture into ice cube trays and freeze. Then pop the ice cubes into a blender to create the slushies or put the frozen cubes into zip top bags and keep on hand in the freezer.
My blender blew up and I haven’t got a replacement yet, so the cake pan method worked pretty good for me and I loved the ice cream maker for making them quickly.
Use which ever method works best for you as long as you make them! I love to have a wine slushie on demand!
I’ve had a ton of comments about these super cute glasses. I found them at Walmart ages ago but I’ve located some similar drinkware on Amazon, the only difference is that they have handles.
I love making new party drinks for all of our family get togethers. We love to just get together for good food and family time.
With our family, it’s always relaxed and fun. These Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Slushies were the best thing I’ve made in a long time.
Another bonus is that you can make them far in advance of the party and just keep them in the freezer. They really should keep in an airtight container up to about 3 months. So make a big batch and enjoy them on demand!
They are my favorite way to use up all of those frozen strawberries that I accumulate. I swear strawberries start to go bad the day I bring them home from the grocery store, so I end up freezing them for smoothies and cocktails!
It’s been a heck of a long week and I’m looking forward to these refreshing wine slushies this weekend! I hope you will give them a try for your next get together!
If you are looking to make something a little more family or kid friendly, try my 3- ingredient Easy Strawberry Limeade Punch made with the same method. A refreshing and tasty slushie that the whole family can enjoy. CHEERS!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 2 liters Sprite
- 12 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 750 ml moscato wine
- 4 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen), pureed or chopped fine
- Mix sprite, lemonade concentrate and moscato into a large pitcher. Stir in purred strawberries.
- Fill ice cream maker bowl ¾ full and freeze about 30 minutes. Spoon into glasses and serve immediately.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.