Vodka Party Punch is a simple fruit punch for parties and celebrations. Easy to make ahead in a large batch and can even be frozen for a slushie cocktail.
Vodka Party Punch
I've had lots of requests for an easy vodka fruit punch and decided to put an adult spin on my classic Easy Party Punch recipe. This is a great drink for parties, you don't really taste the alcohol.
Just take me to the recipe! Get the printable recipe card at the very bottom of the post, just scroll on down and you will find the complete ingredients list and instructions.
How to Make Vodka Party Punch:
- Add Vodka, Hawaiian Punch, Pineapple Juice, Ginger Ale and Orange Juice, to a pitcher. Stir in one sliced orange and one sliced lemon. Chill if making ahead.
- Serve over ice and garnish with an orange slice if desired.
- To freeze, place in a zip top baggie and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight. Scrape with a fork to serve as a slushie.
May be frozen in a zip top freezer bag for up to 3 months.
- Use light rum in place of the vodka or a combination of the two.
- Add in a bottle of Moscato wine.
- Pineapple wedges, lemon slices, and Maraschino cherries are perfect for vodka fruit punch.
If you are a fan of vodka cocktails, this easy Fuzzy Screwdriver is as easy as it gets! Just 3 ingredients in this tasty drink! This Pineapple Vodka Lemonade is another easy one for any occasion and don't miss the Brass Monkey!
One of my favorites is the Pineapple Vodka Strawberry Lemonade which is so simple to make.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Where to by Pineapple Drink Glasses:
Aren't these just the cutest pineapple glasses? I found them at Amazon and they are totally affordable. I love them for parties.
These pineapple cocktail picks are a great addition to your party cocktail garnishes.
If you need a drink pitcher, this one is perfect.
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest
- 2 cups Vodka
- 2 cups Hawaiian Punch or fruit punch
- 2 cups Ginger Ale
- 2 cups Pineapple Juice
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- Mix vodka, Hawaiian Punch, pineapple juice, Ginger Ale and orange juice together in a pitcher.
- Add 1 sliced orange and 1 sliced lemon, stir to combine.
- Add crushed ice to glasses and top with punch.
- If making ahead chill the pitcher of punch until serving.
- To freeze, place in a zip top baggie and freeze up to 3 months. Serve as a slushie or thawed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 233Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.