Fuzzy Screwdriver Cocktail is an easy drink to mix by the glass or make a pitcher for parties. A refreshing and delicious combination of orange juice, peach schnapps and vodka.
Wondering what a fuzzy screwdriver is? It’s a combination of the classic screwdriver cocktail mixed with a fuzzy navel. Both cocktails have an orange juice base and we’ve combined it with vodka and a splash of peach schnapps for a delicious flavor combo!
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
How to Make a Fuzzy Screwdriver:
To a cocktail shaker add:
- Orange Juice
- Peach Schnapps
Shake well and pour over ice. Garnish with a slice of orange.
To make a Pitcher:
Use 6 parts orange juice : 2 parts vodka : 1 part peach schnapps – mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I love easy cocktails and it doesn’t get any easier than this. Just a few simple ingredients to keep on hand and just minutes to make.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Handy Tools for Making Cocktails:
- Cocktail Jigger ~ Makes measuring cocktail ingredients so easy!
- A cocktail shaker for mixing cocktails is super handy.
- Cocktail Spoons ~ Love these for stirring cocktails.
- Counter Top Ice Maker ~ Extravagant yes, but I seriously would love one of these! It makes ice like you get at Sonic! Perfect for cocktails.
- A juicer for adding fresh citrus to cocktails.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 6 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- fresh orange slices for garnish, optional
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker with orange juice, vodka and peach schnapps.
- Shake vigorously.
- Add crushed ice to a glass and fill with fuzzy screwdriver.
- Garnish with fresh orange slice if desired.
To make a pitcher: Use 6 parts orange juice, 2 parts vodka and 1 part peach schnapps. Mix well and chill before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 272Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.