Fuzzy Screwdriver Cocktail is an easy drink to mix by the glass or make a pitcher for parties. A refreshing and delicious combination of orange juice, peach schnapps and vodka.
The Fuzzy Screwdriver or Hairy Navel is a combination of the classic screwdriver drink mixed with a fuzzy navel. Both cocktails have an orange juice base and we've combined it with vodka and a splash of peach schnapps for a delicious flavor combo!
Fuzzy Screwdriver ~ 3 Ingredient Vodka Cocktail
I almost always have the ingredients for fuzzy screwdrivers on hand and it's so easy to make by the glass for one of the best vodka cocktails. It's a bit more boozy than my favorite fuzzy navel and every bit as delicious.
Ingredients Needed for Screwdriver Drink
- Orange Juice
- Vodka ~ We use Smirnoff, use your favorite brand.
- Peach Schnapps
- Orange slices
- Maraschino Cherries
How to Make a Fuzzy Screwdriver Drink
- Pour orange juice into a cocktail shaker.
2. Use a jigger to measure vodka and add into cocktail shaker.
3. Next, add the peach schnapps.
4. Add the shaker cover and shake well.
5. Fill glass with crushed ice with an orange slice.
6. Pour over ice.
7. Garnish with orange slices and maraschino cherries if desired.
To make a Pitcher Screwdriver
- Use 6 parts orange juice : 2 parts vodka : 1 part peach schnapps - mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I love easy cocktails and it doesn't get any easier than this. Just a few simple ingredients to keep on hand and just minutes to make. Personally I prefer to call this cocktail a fuzzy screwdriver over a hairy navel, which doesn't sound like an appealing drink.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Handy Tools for Making Cocktails
- Cocktail Jigger ~ Makes measuring cocktail ingredients so easy!
- A cocktail shaker for mixing cocktails is super handy.
- Cocktail Spoons ~ Love these for stirring cocktails.
- Counter Top Ice Maker ~ Extravagant yes, but I seriously would love one of these! It makes ice like you get at Sonic! Perfect for cocktails.
- A juicer for adding fresh citrus to cocktails.
Add these super easy Fuzzy Screwdriver cocktails to your must-try list. They are refreshing and delicious and make a delicious alternative to mimosas for a quick and easy brunch cocktail.
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 6 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- fresh orange slices for garnish, optional
- maraschino cherries, optional garnish
- Using a cocktail shaker, add orange juice, vodka and peach schnapps.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill glass with crushed ice with an orange slice.
- Pour drink over ice.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries if desired.
To make a pitcher: Use 6 cups orange juice, 2 cups vodka and 1 cup peach schnapps. Mix well and chill before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 272Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.