Pineapple Fuzzy Navel is a super simple and delicious party cocktail! I’m throwing some pineapple juice into my all time favorite mixed drink for a new twist on the classic.
Pineapple Fuzzy Navel
Pineapple Drinks are the life of the party. They are fruity and refreshing and just downright delicious! If you’ve tried my Pineapple Wine Punch or if you are a fan of the classic Piña Colada, you are going to love this easy mixed drink with peach schnapps!
Cocktails are so easy to make at home and they don’t have to be complicated or have 27 ingredients. Most of my party drinks are super easy with ingredients that you can keep on hand for spur of the moment get togethers.
Just take me to the recipe!
If you are just here for the recipe, scroll on down to the printable recipe card at the very bottom. In the meantime, I have some great tips and other cocktail ideas that you will love!
How to Make a Pineapple Fuzzy Navel:
- Fill a cocktail shaker about 1/2 full of ice. Add equal parts Peach Schnapps, Pineapple Juice and Orange Juice.
- Shake well and pour into desired glass. You can serve with or without the ice.
- If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, just pour ingredients straight over ice in your serving glass and give it a good stir. The cocktail shaker will make it a little frothy but doesn’t change the taste.
- Garnish with a fresh pineapple wedge and a maraschino cherry if desired.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Where to Buy Pineapple Glasses!
Aren’t these pineapple glasses the cutest? I love them for all of my pineapple cocktails and party punch recipes. I found these at Amazon and they are totally affordable!
What is in a Fuzzy Navel?
The classic Fuzzy Navel is equal parts peach schnapps and orange juice. You can make a dirty fuzzy navel by adding in vodka or a pierced fuzzy navel by also adding in a splash of grenadine.
I always thought the name fuzzy navel sounded weird and then I googled it to find it got it’s name for fuzzy peaches and navel oranges. Duh!
What is Peach Schnapps?
Peach Schnapps is a peach flavored liqueur. It does have a strong peach flavor and is a great addition to your party drinks. You can easily find peach schnapps at any liquor store.
More Pineapple Cocktails to Try:
- Pineapple Margaritas are my go- to for the party crowd. Classic margarita flavors with a twist of pineapple. You will love this easy large batch tequila cocktail. Easy to make in advance of the party.
- Easy Pineapple Wine Punch is so simple, refreshing and quite delicious. Made with moscato wine and 3 other staple ingredients. This one’s a winner every time.
- Piña Colada Wine Punch is another moscato cocktail that pineapple lovers will go crazy for!
- Pineapple Paloma is a stunningly gorgeous cocktail that will totally steal the show at your next party. A classic Mexican cocktail made with grapefruit, pineapple and tequila.
- Pineapple Rum Punch is a fun party drink with just 3 ingredients. The rum fans will be begging you for this recipe!
If you are serving drinks, snacks are a must! I have some really easy appetizers that are crowd favorites that will be simple to make ahead of the party.
Easy Appetizers to Serve with Cocktails:
- Ham and Cheese Party Puffs are savory and delicious. Easy to eat with your hands. These puff pastry appetizers are great at room temperature and can be made ahead of the party.
- Fried Tortellini is deep fried with a crispy Panko breading. Serve up a tray of this bite sized appetizer with store bought marinara or ranch dressing for a tasty snack.
- Hawaiian Onion Dip has all of your favorite Hawaiian pizza flavors in a savory baked onion dip. Seriously delicious with ham, bacon, pineapple and loads of cheese!
- Easy Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms are a great savory appetizer for any gathering. Super simple to make in advance and bake just before the party.
Remember entertaining doesn’t have to be stressful. With easy snacks and simple cocktails like the pineapple fuzzy navel, you and your guests will have a great time!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 351 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 7mg Carbohydrates: 64g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 57g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g