As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pineapple Mojitos are a refreshing and delicious rum cocktail perfect for parties! Only a few ingredients and it’s so easy to mix!
A mojito is a traditional Cuban cocktail made with white rum, fresh mint, lime, sugar and soda water. I am jazzing it up today with some tropical pineapple. You might also like my Easy Blackberry Mojitos for an easy cocktail to enjoy with friends.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
If you are looking for a new cocktail, this is it! It’s so simple to keep all of the ingredients on hand and the flavor combination is sure to be a hit with the crowd.
How to Make Pineapple Mojitos:
- Add about 10 fresh mint leaves to each collins glass with a slice of lime. Muddle the mint and lime together.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- Pour in pineapple juice and white rum. Fill remainder with Sprite. Garnish with lime slices and fresh mint.
How do you muddle a cocktail?
Muddling is essentially just smashing. For these mojitos, smashing the lime slices and mint leaves releases the oils into the cocktail, creating much more flavor. If you don’t have a muddler, just use the end of a wooden spoon.
Mojitos are so delicious that you really shouldn’t wait for a special occasion to try them! They are seriously easy and the perfect cocktail to enjoy at the end of a long week.
The flavor combination of the citrus, mint and pineapple with the rum is beyond delicious. These pineapple mojitos just might be my new favorite drink.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Handy Tools for Mixing Cocktails:
- Mojitos are usually served in Colliins Glasses and they are also great every day glasses too.
- A cocktail jigger is so handy for measuring out cocktail ingredients. Use the small end for 1 ounce measurements and the large end for 2 ounces.
- This cocktail spoon has a muddler on the end making it double handy!
- Make your own cocktail ice with this counter top ice maker.
- I love this juicer for adding fresh citrus to my cocktails.
Rather you are planning a cocktail party, back yard cookout or just getting together with friends, these easy Pineapple Mojitos are a great addition to any gathering.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 20 fresh mint leaves plus more for garnish
- 1 lime, sliced thin
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces white rum
- 8 ounces Sprite
- Add mint leaves and one lime slice to each glass and muddle.
- Pour in simple syrup and muddle with mint and lime.
- Next, add pineapple juice and rum.
- Fill glass with ice and top with Sprite.
- Garnish with fresh lime slices and mint sprigs if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 9gSugar: 33gProtein: 4g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.