Pineapple Margaritas are a fun twist on my favorite classic party cocktail. Sweet pineapple with a bit of orange and a twist of lime!
Margaritas are always a party favorite and I love how simple this pineapple version comes together. It’s perfect for anytime of year or any celebration and always a crowd favorite.
Rather you are hosting for New Year’s Eve, Cinco de Mayo or a big birthday bash, this large batch margarita cocktail is the perfect party drink. I love that it can be made ahead of the party so you don’t have to play bartender during the party!
I even made a video to show you just how easy it really is!
Even though I’m not the biggest drinker I do love a good margarita so I wanted to put a fun new twist on this classic cocktail for #CocktailDay. Be sure to check out all of the fabulous drinks listed below the recipe for some wonderful inspiration for your next get together!
For these Pineapple Margaritas I used a combination of pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice and the classic combo of tequila and triple sec.
I made it pretty by garnishing with fresh pineapple, lime slices and some gorgeous black lava salt. I’m wishing for a margarita set for next time! A super simple recipe that you can mix up in a pitcher and have ready for your guests to start sipping. Slightly sweet with a nice kick from the tequila. I think you are going to like it a lot.
I have been making this for years for parties and celebrations. It’s a tried a true favorite. It is just the perfect balance of flavors. I prefer my margaritas on the rocks but if you prefer frozen margaritas, you could freeze the juices and make this in the blender.
If tequila isn’t your thing you can always substitute rum but I think that turns it into something other than a margarita, but really you can’t go wrong with the pineapple!
Whatever the occasion, always exercise moderation and don’t drink and drive!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
How to Make Pineapple Margaritas Video:
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1¾ cup orange juice
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup tequila
- salt for rim of glass
- fresh pineapple and lime slices for garnish
- Mix juices, triple sec and tequila together until well combined. Rub rim of glass with a lime slice and dip in salt. Serve over ice and garnish with pineapple and limes.
Other Fabulous Bloggers Mixing It Up with Us for Cocktail Day:
- Pomegranate Party Punch by Cravings of a Lunatic
- White Cosmopolitans by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Hot Buttered Chocolate Rum by Cookistry
- Bacon Jalapeno Bloody Mary by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Blood Orange Old Fashioned by Kelly Bakes
- Caipirinhas by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Martini by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Cupcake Cocktail by JavaCupcake
- Ciderhouse Whiskey by From the Bookshelf
- Citrus Cranberry Punch by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Coconut-Key Lime Pie Martini by Home Cooking Memories
- Egyptian Martini by Cooking In Stilettos
- Espresso Martini by Liv Life
- Frosty Lemon Drop Martini by The Hopeless Housewife
- Frozen Marshmallow Mudslide by 365 Days of Baking & More
- Ginger Raspberry Fizzy by Try Anything Once
- Iced Cake Martini by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Le Jardinier by Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Mandarin Mulled Wine by Food Babbles
- Meyer Lemon Rosemary Gin Fizz by Crumb
- Muddled Rosemary and Pineapple Cocktail by My Catholic Kitchen
- Nutella Martini by The Pink Flour
- Peach Sparkler by Noshing With The Nolands
- Pineapple Margarita by Miss in the Kitchen
- Pomegranate Orange Spritzer by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Safe Sex on the Beach by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Side Car with Dried Cherries by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Winter Fruit White Wine Sangria by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Apple Pie Moonshine by Lola’s Kitchen
Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.