As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy Piña Coladas are a classic party cocktail for any occasion. An refreshing combination of pineapple, coconut and lime with light rum. Amazing tropical rum cocktail that is always the hit of the party!
Easy Piña Coladas
Have you ever tried a Piña Colada? I think this was my first time to try it and I’ve been missing out! Now I’m all like the Garth Brooks song and I want one for each hand!
I made a couple of versions and included fresh pineapple in this version and it is out of this world amazing and so easy too!
How to Make Easy Piña Coladas:
- Add Fresh pineapple chunks, rum, pineapple juice, coconut milk, simple syrup, lime juice and ice to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries.
Tips for the Best Piña Coladas:
The fresh pineapple adds an amazing amount of flavor to this rum cocktail. If you don’t have fresh pineapple, frozen will work but canned will not be quite the same.
Piña Colada are great on the rocks. If you prefer that, just skip the ice and just serve the blended mixture over ice or chilled. It can be mixed in a cocktail shaker but I find that the coconut milk blends more smoothly in the blender.
If you are looking for the virgin drink without alcohol, try these Piña Colada Mocktails. The perfect version for the kids!
Can You Freeze Piña Coladas?
You can make the Piña Coladas and freeze in an air tight freezer container or zip top freezer bag. Piña Coladas will keep up to 3 months in the freezer.
What’s the Best Rum for Piña Coladas?
Use your favorite light rum. I used Bacardi for these cocktails and sometimes I use Captain Morgan. If you want to get fancy, you can float a bit of dark rum on top before serving.
More Pineapple Cocktails to Try:
I am a bit of a pineapple fanatic, especially when it comes to drinks.
- Easy Pineapple Wine Punch is one of my most popular cocktails and it’s so easy to make for parties!
- Pineapple Margaritas are a tropical twist on the classic margarita and is always a party favorite.
- Pineapple Paloma is another tequila cocktail is is super refreshing for summer.
- Beer Punch is a great cocktail to serve for summer cookouts and game day parties.
- Pineapple Mimosa is a must try for your next brunch get together!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Where Can I Buy the Pineapple Glasses?
I get a lot of emails about these super cute cut glass pineapple glasses. You can order a set of pineapple glasses from Amazon and they are super fun for entertaining and totally affordable!
More Rum Cocktails to Try:
Rum cocktails are great for parties and these easy cocktails are always a hit with the crowd.
- Easy Strawberry Daiquiri is one of my go-to cocktails for get togethers. It’s easy to keep these ingredients on hand or make a batch and freeze to have anytime the craving strikes.
- Rum Sunset Cocktail is a super simple 3 ingredient drink that is perfect for front porch sipping!
- Easy Daiquiri is a classic frozen cocktail made with rum and lime juice. So tasty!
- Mango Rum Coolers are one of my favorites for summer! If you are a mango fan, you have to give this one a try!
- We can’t get enough of this super simple Rum & Ginger cocktail! Perfect for parties!
- For summer parties the Red White and Blue Daiquiri or the Firecracker Daiquiri are patriotic and delicious!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 4 ounces light rum
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces coconut milk
- 4 ounces simple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 4 cups ice
- fresh pineapple wedges for garnish
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- Add pineapple chunks, rum, pineapple juice, coconut milk, simple syrup, lime juice and ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh pineapple and cherries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 551Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 82gFiber: 3gSugar: 73gProtein: 3g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.