Pineapple Mimosa cocktails are refreshing and delicious for any weekend brunch or holiday occasion. Simple to make with just 3 ingredients.
Mimosas are super easy to make by the glass and will instantly elevate any occasion into something special. Make them with your favorite fruit juices and sparkling wine or champagne.
- Pineapple Juice ~ Any bottled pineapple juice will work, we usually get Dole or Libby.
- Orange Juice ~ Fresh squeezed or your favorite brand.
- Sparkling Wine or Champagne ~ You don’t have to have a super expensive bottle, we like Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante. It’s slightly sweet and pairs great with the tangy pineapple juice. Chill overnight for the most refreshing mimosas.
- Fresh Pineapple wedges or orange slices for garnish.
Step By Step Directions
Add pineapple juice to each champagne glass.
Next, add the orange juice.
Top with sparkling wine.
Garnish with fresh pineapple.
How Many Mimosas Per Bottle of Champagne
Generally you can expect to make 6-8 mimosas per bottle of champagne. I figure at least 2 drinks per person when planning for brunch.
How to Chill Champagne Quickly
Submerge champagne in ice water using an ice bucket large bowl for about 15 minutes. You can also wrap a wet kitchen towel around the bottle and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
More Mimosa Cocktails to Try
Strawberry Mimosas are made with fresh or frozen strawberries and your favorite sparkling wine for a refreshing cocktail perfect for any celebration or brunch get together.
Champagne Punch is made with a delicious fruity combination of pineapple, strawberry and orange and bubbly wine. It’s perfect for parties and celebrations.
Pomegranate Mimosas are light and refreshing and make a festive cocktail that everyone will enjoy.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Shop for Champagne Cocktails
Hammered Champagne Bucket is perfect for chilling sparkling wines.
Pineapple Cocktail Picks are my favorite for garnishing pineapple cocktails.
Serve these sparkling pineapple mimosa cocktails for Easter brunch, bridal showers, birthday parties or any tropical themed party.
Champagne cocktails like these Pineapple Mimosas will add a festive vibe to any gathering with friends to celebrate holidays and special occasions.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Help us share on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!
- 8 oz pineapple juice
- 8 oz orange juice
- Moscato Spumante (sparkling wine or champagne), chilled
- Fresh pineapple for garnish
- Add one ounce of pineapple juice and one ounce of orange juice to each glass.
- Fill glasses with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with pineapple chunks.
For Mocktails substitute Sprite or Ginger Ale for sparkling wine.