As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Champagne Punch is the perfect party cocktail for New Year’s Eve and celebrations all year long! A delicious combination of sparkling wine, pineapple, strawberry and orange flavors is refreshing and delicious. A great make ahead large batch cocktail.
Large batch cocktails are the best for parties and celebrations. So easy to make ahead and your guests can serve themselves! This simple Champagne party punch is a guaranteed hit with the crowd.
Just take me to the recipe! You can find the printable recipe card at the very bottom, just scroll on down to find it. Otherwise, read on for tips and tricks for the best party cocktails.
Celebrations and holiday parties are the perfect occasions to pop open a bottle of champagne! Why not make it something extra special by stirring up an easy party punch to enjoy? Plus it will stretch your bottle of champagne a little further.
The fresh fruit gives this party cocktail amazing layers of flavor. You will need strawberries (frozen is fine), pineapple chunks and a whole orange. Fresh mint is also a great flavor addition.
How to Make Champagne Punch:
- Puree fresh or frozen strawberries and add to a large pitcher.
- Top with pineapple chunks and a sliced orange with the rind on.
- Add a few sprigs of fresh mint.
- Pour chilled champagne or sparkling wine over fruit.
- Top with chilled ginger ale.
- Mix well.
- Serve in champagne flutes or wine glasses.
- Garnish with fresh mint if desired.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This makes about 68 ounces, with the fruit you will need a 3/4 to 1 gallon pitcher.
Tips for Making Champagne Party Punch:
Sparkling wine and champagne are interchangeable. I’ve also made this punch with moscato wine and it’s a great option if that’s what you have available.
Use fresh or frozen strawberries, either will taste great. Frozen strawberries will help chill your punch.
To make ahead, chill in refrigerator until guests arrive, up to 2 hours in advance.
How to choose a Champagne for Punch:
I am partial to sweeter Champagne for punch and a sweet sparkling wine works perfectly. You don’t have to buy a $100 bottle of champagne for punch. I often choose Martini & Rossi Asti or Barefoot Bubbly Moscato Spumante. Those two are my go-to sparkling wines. Go with your favorite for this punch.
Next time you are entertaining or hosting a special celebration, give this easy Champagne Punch a try!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 1 cup strawberry puree - fresh or frozen
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces brandy
- 1 1/2 ounces triple sec
- 750 ml sparkling wine or champagne, chilled
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- In a large pitcher, add strawberry puree, pineapple chunks, orange slices and mint.
- Top with brandy, triple sec and champagne or sparkling wine.
- Add ginger ale and mix well.
- Serve in champagne flutes or wine glasses, garnish with fresh mint.
Can be made up to 2 hours in advance and refrigerated.
Double as needed.
One batch makes about 1/2 gallon.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.