Pomegranate Mimosas are the perfect party drink for holiday celebrations and cocktail parties. Made with apple cider, pomegranate juice and sparkling wine for a delicious and easy party drink.
Are you looking for a simple party cocktail for the holidays? It doesn't get any easier than these pomegranate mimosas. Fresh pomegranate arils make them festive for special occasions.
Just take me to the recipe! Scroll on down to the very bottom for the ingredients and instructions.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
How to Make Pomegranate Mimosas:
Fill a glasses with crushed ice. Add 3 parts apple cider, 1 part pomegranate juice and 4 parts chilled sparkling wine or champagne.
We used Barefoot sparkling moscato wine for these cocktails, use your favorite.
Tips for Making the Best Mimosas:
- Mimosas are a popular brunch or party cocktail. Typically made with champagne and fruit juice and sometimes a splash of orange or raspberry liqueur, vodka or even whiskey.
- Use half juice and half sparkling wine for the perfect ratio.
- One bottle of 750 ml bottle of sparkling wine or champagne will make about 6 of these Pomegranate mimosas.
More Holiday Cocktails to Try:
Winter Moscato Punch is a super simple sangria to make by the pitcher for entertaining guests.
Sparkling Strawberry Pomegranate Cocktails are sweet and refreshing and always a hit with the crowd.
Pomegranate Sidecar Cocktails are one of my favorites. This simple bourbon cocktail just has 4 ingredients and is the perfect drink for relaxing by the fire during the holiday season.
Cranberry Wine Punch is made with an amazing cinnamon and ginger simple syrup, wine and cranberry- pomegranate juice. It is a gorgeous addition to any holiday spread.
Christmas Punch is a simple and delicious sangria perfect for any winter party or celebration for the holidays.
If you are entertaining for the holidays, these Pomegranate Mimosas are super easy and very refreshing. Make them by the glass or by the pitcher, just scale the recipe to fit your needs.
Bar Tools for Hosting Cocktail Parties:
- A Glass Pitcher is my favorite large batch cocktails and party punch.
- Stemless Wine glasses are gorgeous for sparkling wine cocktails.
- 12 inch Mixing Spoon is my go-to for mixing drinks.
- This Ice Bucket is perfect for holiday entertaining.
Delicious cocktails can be simple with just a few ingredients. It's easy to keep a bottle or two of wine along with apple cider, pomegranate juice or cranberry juice. I sometimes like to add Sprite or ginger ale to make easy party drinks.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 750 ml sparkling wine or champagne
- 18 ounces apple cider
- 6 ounces pomegranate juice
- crushed ice
- pomegranate arils for garnish, optional
- Fill glasses with crushed ice.
- Pour apple cider and pomegranate juice over ice.
- Top with chilled sparkling wine.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.