As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pomegranate Sidecar Cocktail is a super simple 4 ingredient mixed drink for holiday parties and celebrations. A must try for your next Christmas cocktail party or get together with friends.
Pomegranate Sidecar Cocktail
Holiday entertaining is my favorite. Gathering together with our family and friends is what the good times are all about. You and your guests are going to love this super easy Pomegranate Sidecar Bourbon Cocktail!
How to Make a Pomegranate Sidecar Cocktail:
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add bourbon, orange liqueur, pomegranate juice and lemon juice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Rub the rim of the glass with lemon juice and dip in raw sugar.
- Pour sidecar into glass and garnish with lemon peel or rosemary.
For full printable recipe, scroll to the bottom of the post.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Bar Tools for your Favorite Cocktails:
Sidecar Cocktail Variations:
I took the classic sidecar cocktail and put a holiday spin on it by adding pomegranate juice. You can double this easy cocktail as needed to serve a crowd.
Pomegranate Sidecar Cocktails are super festive and can be made in a flash. Just a few simple ingredients in this delicious flavor combination of pomegranate juice, lemon juice, orange liqueur and bourbon.
What’s the best bourbon for cocktails?
I used Wild Turkey American Honey, it has a smooth taste and just perfect for your favorite cocktails.
Easy cocktails are my thing. You aren’t likely to find me burning orange peels and making mixed drinks with twenty seven ingredients. It is better to enjoy the party and not spend the entire time making cocktails.
Easy Cocktails for a Christmas Party:
I love to have a few large batch party punch cocktails made up to make entertaining even easier. My Cranberry Wine Punch, Cosmopolitan Party Punch, Sparkling Strawberry Pomegranate Cocktails and Warm Apple Pie Cocktail , and Easy Mint Julep are all perfect for holiday parties.
Easy Appetizers for a Christmas Cocktail Party:
Everything needs to be simple when you are entertaining for the holidays. Here are a few of my favorite make ahead appetizers perfect or any cocktail party or holiday celebration.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 3/4 ounce orange liqueur
- 3/4 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- raw sugar for garnish
- fresh rosemary for garnish
- Fill the cocktail shaker about half way with ice.
- Add bourbon orange liqueur, pomegranate juice and lemon juice.
- Shake vigorously and pour into glass.
- You can serve a sidecar cocktail in a martini glass or an old fashioned glass.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh rosemary or rub the rim of the glass with lemon and roll in sugar and lemon zest and a twist of lemon peel.