Cosmopolitan Party Punch is an easy large batch cocktail for holiday entertaining or get togethers with friends. Just a few simple ingredients based off of the classic cosmopolitan cocktail with vodka, cranberry juice!
Cosmopolitan Party Punch
Holiday cocktail parties can be a fun time with family and friends. The perfect get together before the year comes to a close. I love having a big spread of appetizers and easy vodka cocktails that I can prepare ahead of the party.
This Cosmopolitan Party Punch is so simple to make and it's so festive and delicious! Your guests are going to love it.
How to Make Cosmopolitan Party Punch:
In a large pitcher add:
- Moscato Wine
- Ginger Ale
- Frozen Pink Lemonade
- Triple Sec
- Cranberry Juice
Mix together and chill until ready to serve. Serve over ice.
Scroll to the Bottom for the Full Printable Recipe.
I always like to serve this Holiday Party Punch that doesn't have alcohol for those who do want a cocktail.
Mixed Drinks to Make with Vodka:
- The classic cosmopolitan cocktail is a holiday favorite, a mixture of citrus flavored vodka and cranberry juice. This flavor combination makes for a great holiday cocktail party punch.
- The classic screwdriver is an easy one for parties, vodka and orange juice.
- Moscow Mule, I recently my first one. A delicious combination of vodka, lime juice and ginger beer.
- This French Martini caught my eye this week, I can't wait to try it! It's vodka, pineapple juice and raspberry liqueur.
Are you hosting a holiday get together? I'd love to hear about your go-to party drinks and appetizers. For more party tips and ideas, check out my No Fuss Holiday Cocktail Party and Planning the Ultimate Holiday Party!
Parties do not have to be stressful, just gather up a few of your friends. Make a few small bite appetizers and a few cocktails and you are set!
- 1 bottle Moscato 750ml
- 6 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups vodka
- 12 oz can frozen pink lemonade
- 1cup triple sec
- 1 cup cranberry juice
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher and stir well. Chill until ready to serve. Serve over ice.