Cosmopolitan Party Punch is an easy large batch cocktail for holiday entertaining or get togethers with friends. Just a few simple ingredients based off of the classic cosmopolitan cocktail with vodka and cranberry juice!
Holiday cocktail parties can be a fun time with family and friends. The perfect get together before the year comes to a close. I love having a big spread of appetizers and easy vodka cocktails that I can prepare ahead of the party.
This Cosmopolitan Party Punch is so simple to make and it’s so festive and delicious! Your guests are going to love it.
Ingredients for Cosmopolitan Party Punch
- Pink Lemonade Concentrate (frozen or from lemonade mix)
- Moscato Wine – Use your favorite brand. Barefoot is a great option and very affordable.
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail – any variety will work for this punch.
- Vodka – Use your favorite brand, we usually have Smirnoff on hand.
- Triple Sec Orange Liqueur
- Ginger Ale
- Ice – optional for serving
Scroll to the Bottom for the Full Printable Recipe.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Step-By-Step Directions for Cosmopolitan Party Punch
- Add pink lemonade concentrate to a large pitcher.
- Top with a whole bottle of moscato wine.
- Add cranberry juice cocktail.
- Next, add vodka.
- Add triple sec.
- Fill the pitcher with ginger ale.
- Stir to combine.
- Chill before serving or pour over ice into cocktail glasses.
- Soda: Sprite or club soda can be substituted for ginger ale if desired.
- Triple Sec: Adds a bit of citrus flavor and sweetness to the punch, if you aren’t a fan of orange liqueur, you can skip this ingredient.
- Lemonade Concentrate: If you can’t find pink lemonade, regular will work fine, the punch might not be as brightly colored. Sometimes the frozen concentrate is hard to find. Use lemonade mix for 1/2 gallon mixing with 12 ounces water.
- Garnishes: Optional garnishes are sugared cranberries, lemon twist or orange slices.
- Make Ahead: This vodka punch can be made ahead and chilled in the refrigerator over night. It is best to stir in the ginger ale just before serving.
- Frozen: Make it a frozen cocktail by placing into a gallon zip top bag and freezing until ready to serve.
- Punch Without Alcohol: I always like to serve this Holiday Party Punch with cranberry juice for a great option that is a kid friendly punch that adults love too.
More Large Batch Cocktails for Parties
- Winter Moscato Punch – Always a hit for parties and it’s made with wine, triple sec, cranberry and pomegranate juices.
- Vodka Party Punch is one of my all-time favorites and so easy to make by the pitcher.
- Christmas Punch is a red wine punch with triple sec and ginger ale for a tasty holiday drink.
- Champagne Punch is so festive and tastes amazing. Serve this bubbly cocktail up for any celebration or holiday gathering.
- Need more inspiration? Check out more of our Easy Cocktail Recipes.
Pitcher cocktails makes it easy to set up a cocktail bar where the guests can help themselves and I can enjoy the party instead of being the bartender.
Mixed Drinks to Make with Vodka
- The screwdriver drink is an easy one for parties, vodka and orange juice.
- Moscow Mule, I recently my first one. A delicious combination of vodka, lime juice and ginger beer.
- This French Martini caught my eye this week, I can’t wait to try it! It’s vodka, pineapple juice and raspberry liqueur.
- The classic cosmopolitan cocktail is a holiday favorite, a mixture of citrus flavored vodka and cranberry juice. This flavor combination makes for a great holiday cocktail party punch.
Parties do not have to be stressful, just gather up a few of your friends. Make a few small bite appetizers and a few cocktails and you are set!
This Cosmopolitan Party Punch will take your holiday parties to the next level and it’s so simple to make!
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Help us share on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!
- 1 bottle Moscato 750ml
- 6 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups vodka
- 12 oz can frozen pink lemonade
- 1cup triple sec
- 1 cup cranberry juice
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher and stir well. Chill until ready to serve. Serve over ice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 371Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 0gSugar: 31gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.