Winter Moscato Punch is a great party cocktail for holiday dinners and parties. Made with just a few ingredients, this sangria is easy to make ahead of the party.
Easy cocktails are my favorite for holiday parties and with a bottle of moscato wine, the possibilities are endless. Harvest Punch and Pineapple Orange Wine Punch are always a hit and this winter wine cocktail is sure to be the talk of any party. You will love how easy it comes together.
Just take me to the recipe! Scroll on down to the very bottom for the printable recipe card with full ingredients and instructions. Keep reading for my best tips for making large batch cocktails.
Step by Step Instructions
- Using a large pitcher, add cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, ginger beer, triple sec and a large bottle of moscato wine. Stir to combine.
- Add an orange slice to the glass and fill with ice. Fill with punch and garnish with fresh rosemary and cranberries if desired.
To make ahead, store in refrigerator and stir before serving.
Winter Garnishes for Wine Cocktails
- Fresh cranberries, orange slices and fresh rosemary make festive garnishes for the holidays.
- Rim the glasses with sugar if desired.
More Wine Cocktails to Try
- Cranberry Wine Punch is made with Pinto Grigio and a spiced honey simple syrup with cranberry- pomegranate juice. It's crazy delicious and easy to make ahead.
- Christmas Punch is made with a classic merlot, cran- apple juice and ginger ale for a gorgeous holiday cocktail.
- Strawberry Wine Punch is great for anytime of year, it's beyond simple and always a crowd favorite.
- Cosmopolitan Party Punch makes a large batch and is perfect for holiday events and celebrations. Made with moscato, vodka, lemonade and cranberry juice. A party twist on the classic cosmopolitan cocktail.
- Sparkling Strawberry Pomegranate Cocktails are always a hit. Made with strawberry daiquiri mix, Prosecco and fresh juices. It's bubbly and delicious for celebrations.
Tips for making large batch cocktails
- Mix up your cocktails ahead of the party and chill in refrigerator.
- Have plenty of ice on hand, figure about 1 pound per person.
- Get your garnishes ready before the party. Store in airtight container or zip top bags.
- Set up a bar or drink area with pitchers, ice and glasses so guests can serve themselves.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Tools for the Home Bar
- Glass Pitcher makes a beautiful presentation for your favorite large batch cocktails.
- Stemless Wine glasses are my favorite for wine punch cocktails.
- 12 inch Mixing Spoon makes stirring up your favorite cocktails a breeze!
- Ice Bucket is so pretty and a must have for setting up a bar for your guests to serve themselves.
Serve these Winter Moscato Cocktails for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Perfect for all of your holiday entertaining! The flavor combination is flavorful and delicious. Great to serve with appetizers or your holiday meal.
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 12 oz ginger beer
- 4 oz triple sec
- 1.5 liter Moscato Wine
- fresh orange slices, cranberries and rosemary for garnish
- Add cranberry juice, pomegranate juice, ginger beer, triple sec and wine to a large pitcher. Stir to mix well.
- Place an orange slice in a wine glass. Fill with ice, top with moscato punch.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.