Harvest Punch is a simple 4 ingredient cocktail perfect for fall gatherings and holiday parties. A large batch moscato cocktail that is refreshing and delicious.
Need more Wine Cocktails Inspiration? Winter Moscato Punch is another easy cocktail to make by the pitcher and this Pineapple Wine Punch is always a crowd favorite. We've also been loving these Apple Cider Mimosas.
Harvest Punch ~ Moscato Punch
Every holiday, party or celebration needs a few easy drinks to serve along with the best appetizers. This Harvest Punch couldn't be any easier and it's a great option for guests to serve themselves, no special equipment or bartending required.
- Moscato Wine ~ Use any brand that you like. We really liked this Stone Hill Winery Moscato from Missouri
- Apple Cider ~ A classic flavor for fall.
- Pineapple Juice ~ Adds tangy flavor and brightens the punch.
- Sprite ~ Adds bubbly fizz to the punch.
- Orange Slices for garnish
- Rosemary Sprigs for garnish
How to Make Harvest Punch:
- In a large pitcher, add a full bottle of moscato with apple cider and pineapple juice. Slowly pour in Sprite and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with an orange slice and a sprig of rosemary.
This harvest punch is light on the alcohol, which is great for casual gatherings. If you would like to kick it up a notch or two, add 8 ounces of vodka or light rum or to taste.
How to Make Ahead:
Make the punch up to a day in advance but don't add the sprite until you are ready to serve. Refrigerate until serving time.
Harvest Punch can be frozen in zip top freezer bags up to 3 months. Serve as a slushie cocktail or thaw in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Best Occasions to Serve Harvest Punch:
- Thanksgiving & Friendsgiving Dinners
- Tailgating or Football Parties
- Fall Bridal Showers & Weddings
- Birthday Parties
- Halloween Parties
- Christmas Parties
More Holiday Punch Recipes You Will Love:
Party Punch Recipes Without Alcohol:
If you are a fan of whiskey cocktails, this Pear Whiskey Smash is a must try for fall gatherings.
Add this simple Harvest Punch to your next gathering with friends or for any holiday get together. It's a super quick and refreshing cocktail that everyone is sure to love.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 750 ml Moscato Wine, chilled
- 2 cups apple cider, chilled
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups Sprite Lemon Lime Soda
- Crushed Ice
- Orange slices for garnish, optional
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, optional garnish
- In a large pitcher, pour in the full bottle of moscato.
- Add apple cider and pineapple juice.
- Slowly pour in Sprite, stir to combine.
- Pour over crushed ice and garnish with a slice of orange and sprig of rosemary if desired.
If your prefer more alcohol for the punch, add in 8 ounces of vodka or light rum.
Punch can be made ahead a day in advance and refrigerated. Do not add the Sprite until ready to serve. Mix well.
Freeze Harvest Punch in a freezer bag for up to 3 months. Serve as a slushie cocktail or thaw in refrigerator to serve chilled.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.