Harvest Punch is a simple 4 ingredient cocktail perfect for fall gatherings and holiday parties. A large batch moscato cocktail that is refreshing and delicious.
Harvest Punch ~ Moscato Punch
Every holiday, party or celebration needs a few easy drinks to serve along with the best appetizers. This Harvest Punch couldn't be any easier and it's a great option for guests to serve themselves, no special equipment or bartending required.
- Moscato Wine ~ Use any brand that you like. We really liked this Stone Hill Winery Moscato from Missouri
- Apple Cider ~ A classic flavor for fall.
- Pineapple Juice ~ Adds tangy flavor and brightens the punch.
- Sprite ~ Adds bubbly fizz to the punch.
- Orange Slices for garnish
- Rosemary Sprigs for garnish
How to Make Harvest Punch:
- In a large pitcher, add a full bottle of moscato with apple cider and pineapple juice. Slowly pour in Sprite and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with an orange slice and a sprig of rosemary.
This harvest punch is light on the alcohol, which is great for casual gatherings. If you would like to kick it up a notch or two, add 8 ounces of vodka or light rum or to taste.
How to Make Ahead:
Make the punch up to a day in advance but don't add the sprite until you are ready to serve. Refrigerate until serving time.
Harvest Punch can be frozen in zip top freezer bags up to 3 months. Serve as a slushie cocktail or thaw in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Best Occasions to Serve Harvest Punch:
- Thanksgiving & Friendsgiving Dinners
- Tailgating or Football Parties
- Fall Bridal Showers & Weddings
- Birthday Parties
- Halloween Parties
- Christmas Parties
More Holiday Punch Recipes You Will Love:
Party Punch Recipes Without Alcohol:
If you are a fan of whiskey cocktails, this Pear Whiskey Smash is a must try for fall gatherings.
Add this simple Harvest Punch to your next gathering with friends or for any holiday get together. It's a super quick and refreshing cocktail that everyone is sure to love.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 750 ml Moscato Wine, chilled
- 2 cups apple cider, chilled
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups Sprite Lemon Lime Soda
- Crushed Ice
- Orange slices for garnish, optional
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, optional garnish
- In a large pitcher, pour in the full bottle of moscato.
- Add apple cider and pineapple juice.
- Slowly pour in Sprite, stir to combine.
- Pour over crushed ice and garnish with a slice of orange and sprig of rosemary if desired.
If your prefer more alcohol for the punch, add in 8 ounces of vodka or light rum.
Punch can be made ahead a day in advance and refrigerated. Do not add the Sprite until ready to serve. Mix well.
Freeze Harvest Punch in a freezer bag for up to 3 months. Serve as a slushie cocktail or thaw in refrigerator to serve chilled.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.