Cranberry Rum Punch is a festive punch that is easy to make by the glass or make a pitcher for parties. Made with just 4 ingredients for a tasty drink for holiday celebrations and get togethers.
Holiday entertaining can be stressful but with a few easy cocktail recipes and easy appetizers, it can go off without a hitch. This cranberry rum punch is a great addition to any party spread and it goes down easy without being overly sweet.
- Cranberry Juice ~ Any blend will work.
- Rum ~ Light rum, use your favorite brand, we use Bacardi.
- Sprite ~ 7 Up or Ginger Ale work just as well.
- Triple Sec
- Orange Slices for garnish
Step By Step Directions
- Add Rum to a pitcher or mixer glass.
- Next, add the Sprite.
- Add the cranberry juice.
- Mix in the triple sec and stir well.
- Serve over crushed ice and garnish with orange slice.
Rum cocktails are great for holiday parties and these Coconut Mojitos make a beautiful Christmas cocktail.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Bar Tools for Cocktails at Home
Add this quick and easy Cranberry Rum Punch to your holiday party plans. It is so simple to make with just 4 ingredients and is sure to be the hit for fall and winter entertaining.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Help us share on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!
- 8 ounces cranberry juice
- 4 ounces light rum
- 4 ounces Sprite
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- Orange slices for garnish, optional
- Mix cranberry juice, rum, Sprite and triple sec in a mixer glass or pitcher, stirring well.
- Serve over crushed ice and garnish with a slice of orange if desired.
For a pitcher:
- 32 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 cups sprite
- 2 cups rum
- 2 ounces triple sec
Makes 8 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 0gSugar: 22gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.