Cranberry Mimosa cocktails are a sweet bubbly treat to serve on Christmas morning, New Year’s Eve or any holiday gathering. Made simply with sparkling wine, triple sec and your favorite cranberry juice variety. Make them festive with fresh rosemary and cranberry garnish.
Rather you are hosting a big celebration or intimate gathering with just a few family and friends, these mimosa cocktails are the perfect addition. They are simple to make and even easier to drink!
- Cranberry Juice – any variety, we are using Cranberry Apple
- Triple Sec – Orange Liqueur
- Sparkling Wine – My favorite is Martini & Rossi Asti, it’s sweet and just perfect for mimosas
Step by Step Instructions
- Add triple sec to each champagne glass.
- Top with cranberry juice.
- Tilt the glasses and fill with sparkling wine. It will foam, so leave a little room at the top.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and fresh cranberries if desired.
What are Mimosas?
Mimosas are cocktails made with champagne or sparkling wine along with some type of fruit juice. The combinations are limitless and they are the favorite of the brunch cocktails. Great for holidays and celebrations.
You might also like to make a batch of cranberry simple syrup for all of your holiday cocktails and party punch recipes.
If you are planning a holiday brunch, cocktail party or Christmas morning with the family, add these easy Christmas Mimosa’s to the menu. They are festive and incredibly delicious!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 6 ounces Triple Sec
- 24 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 750 ml Sparkling Wine
- fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs for garnish, optional
- Add one ounce of triple sec to each glass.
- Top with 4 ounces of cranberry juice.
- Tilt each glass and fill with champagne, leaving room for the foam.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs and fresh cranberries if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.