Autumn Mimosas are a festive addition to any holiday gathering. Made simply with apple cider, orange juice and sparkling wine! You will be making these easy cocktails again and again.
Holiday entertaining is upon us and these Autumn Mimosas are a great addition to any gathering with friends and family. So easy with just two ingredients!
Just take me to the recipe! Scroll on down to the bottom for the exact ingredients and instructions. Read on for my best cocktails tips and tricks.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make Autumn Mimosas:
- Pour caramel sauce into a small shallow dish. Dip rims of champagne flutes in caramel sauce.
- Mix raw sugar and cinnamon together in a shallow dish. Dip caramel dipped champagne flutes into mixture.
- Fill flutes half way with apple cider and orange juice, top with sparkling wine. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Find these same Stemless Champagne Flutes at Amazon or I have found them sold individually at Walmart.
Variations for Mimosas:
Mimosas are easy to make with your favorite flavors. The classic mimosa is made with orange juice and champagne or sparkling wine. Sometimes a dash or two of grenadine is added.
We love these Pineapple Mimosas! They are so easy to mix these up by the glass for your next brunch.
Try different juice combinations with the apple cider like cranberry or pomegranate.
If you would like to make virgin mimosas for the kids, just skip the sparkling wine and substitute Sprite or ginger ale.
More Holiday Cocktails to Try:
- Winter Moscato Punch is a gorgeous sangria filled with citrus, pomegranate and cranberry flavors. The perfect make ahead holiday cocktail.
- Cranberry Wine Punch is made with a spiced honey simple syrup, cranberry- pomegranate juice and wine. A festive drink that will be the hit of the party.
- Cosmopolitan Party Punch makes pitcher and is perfect for cocktail parties. Made with moscato, vodka, lemonade and cranberry juice.
I always like to have some non-alcoholic drinks for the holidays too. My Easy Fall Party Punch is refreshing with apple cider and pineapple juice.
Holiday Party Punch is always a favorite for the holidays and it's easy to make ahead. Everyone goes crazy for my Pineapple Lemonade and you can go wrong with my go to Easy Party Punch that just has 3 ingredients.
Holiday Brunch Appetizers:
Any holiday gathering with drinks will also need some tasty snacks! Here's a few of my favorite party bites:
Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts are the number one favorite at all of our family gatherings. Just 3 ingredients and I guarantee they will be the first thing to disappear!
Easy Deviled Eggs are a great make ahead appetizer and always a crowd favorite. A tried and true favorite for any get together.
Knorr Spinach Dip is knock your socks off delicious. It's everyone's favorite spinach dip and easy to double for large gatherings.
Whatever the occasion, these Autumn Mimosas are a surefire hit with the party crowd and it's easy to have the ingredients on hand for last minute cocktail occasions.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 16 ounces sparkling wine or champagne (chilled)
- 12 ounces apple cider
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix raw sugar and cinnamon together in a shallow dish.
- Pour caramel sauce in a shallow dish.
- Dip champagne flute rims in caramel sauce and dip in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Add 3 ounces of apple cider and 1 ounce of orange juice to each glass.
- Top with sparkling wine and stir to mix.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.