Holiday Party Punch is great for holiday celebrations, parties and family gatherings. Only 4 ingredients in this red party punch that everyone can enjoy!
This Holiday Party Punch is a variation on my popular Easy Party Punch and it's so pretty for Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas parties.
Even the kids can help out with this easy drink. We also love Sherbet Punch which can be made for kids or spiked for adults.
Just take me to the recipe! You can find this easy recipe at the very bottom of the post, just scroll on down and you can print out the ingredients and instructions for your recipe box.
Step by Step Instructions
Mix together 2 parts Hawaiian Punch, 1 part pineapple juice, 1 part cranberry juice and 1 part ginger ale. Serve over ice and garnish with fresh orange slices and fresh cranberries if desired.
This punch recipe is easy to make a large batch for big holiday gatherings or just a small pitcher for a few glasses. Scale the recipe to how many servings you would like.
Freeze a bit of the punch in a bundt pan for a ring mold to serve in a punch bowl that will keep your punch cool.
Holiday Party Punch is best made the day you plan to serve it. Store leftovers in refrigerator and stir well before serving.
We always have something special to drink for our holiday dinners and celebrations. I always make sure that there's something for the kids and for the adults who may not want a cocktail. Holiday Party Punch is just the ticket for everyone who likes fruit punch.
More Holiday Drinks to Try:
- Easy Fall Party Punch is another favorite for fall gatherings, Thanksgiving Dinner or any holiday celebration. It only has 3 ingredients and the kids love it!
- Orange Punch is great for birthday parties, Halloween or any fall festivity. It's made with orange soda, pineapple juice and vanilla ice cream. A guaranteed hit for any crowd.
- Pomegranate Lemonade is one of my favorites and it couldn't be easier. Great for holiday meals and parties.
- Pineapple Lemonade is a fan favorite, it's consistently one of my most popular recipes. It's just so easy and so delicious!
- Easy Strawberry Limeade Punch is a great one for any celebration. The kids love it for birthday parties and family get togethers.
- My Favorite Party Punch Recipes ~ a great list for drink inspiration for any holiday or celebration with friends and family throughout the year.
If you are looking for Easy Cocktail Recipes, you will love my simple party drinks for the adults.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
My Favorites For Holiday Punch:
- Glass Pitcher is great for setting the holiday table with your favorite punch.
- Liquid Measure Beaker is my favorite for mixing up drinks and for baking too.
- Stainless Cocktail Spoon is so handy for stirring up big batches of punch.
Try this Holiday Party Punch for your next holiday gathering. It's so festive and delicious and it's sure to be the hit of the party.
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 4 cups Hawaiian Punch
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- fresh orange slices and cranberries for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher and stir well.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with fresh orange slices and cranberries if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 2gSugar: 55gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.