Pineapple Orange Wine Punch is a super simple 3 ingredient party cocktail for any occasion. A sweet party drink that is easy to mix by the pitcher for any get together.
Our Pineapple Wine Punch is always a hit with the party crowd and this Pineapple Orange Wine Punch might even be tastier. The orange color makes it perfect for Halloween parties and it's refreshing and delicious enough to serve any time of year.
Large batch cocktails are great for parties and gatherings with friends. Mix up a pitcher of Pineapple Orange Wine Punch and your party guests can serve themselves so you won't have to play bartender during the party.
🟢 Ingredients Needed
- Moscato Wine ~ Use your favorite brand, we are using Barefoot for this recipe.
- Orange Crush Soda
- Pineapple Juice
- Optional Garnishes: Fresh pineapple or slices of orange.
🟢 Step By Step Instructions
- Pour the whole bottle of wine into a pitcher.
- Next, add the Orange Crush.
- Add the pineapple juice.
- Stir to mix well.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice.
- Pour the wine punch over the ice.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple chunks or orange slices if desired.
🟢 Recipe Notes
- Punch can be made ahead up to 1 hour and chilled in the refrigerator. Stir before serving, the pineapple juice will settle.
- Leftover punch could be stored in the wine bottle or the Orange Crush bottle. It will go flat if not stored in an airtight container. You can also freeze the punch in a zip top bag up to 3 months. Serve as a slushie cocktail or thaw in the refrigerator.
- More Alcohol: Add 2 cups vodka, tequila or rum if desired.
- No Alcohol: Make a kid- friendly version with our Orange Punch made into a creamsicle float with vanilla ice cream.
- Yield: 8 Servings.
- Double the Recipe as Needed.
- Best occasions to serve: Halloween, fall festivals, Thanksgiving, tailgating, game day parties, bridal showers, birthday parties.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🟢 Best Cocktail Tools for Parties:
- Pineapple glasses can be found them at Amazon for a great price. One of my favorites for parties
- Pineapple cocktail picks are super cute for tiki cocktails.
- This is a great drink pitcher for large batch cocktails.
- I love this Ice Crusher, it is super handy if you don't have an automatic one in your fridge.
🟢 More Tasty Wine Cocktails to Try:
- Strawberry Wine Punch is an instant favorite with everyone that tries it. Just a few ingredients and easier to make than strawberry daiquiris.
- Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Slushie is another large batch cocktail that is crazy delicious. These frozen cocktails are sweet and tangy and just perfect to make ahead for a party.
- Pina Colada Wine Punch is a fun and delicious tropical sangria with pineapple and coconut flavors that are so hard to resist.
If you are looking for a fun and easy party cocktail, give this Pineapple Orange Wine Punch a try. It's festive for fall holidays and delicious enough to serve for any holiday or celebration.
If you love this recipes as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Be sure to help us share Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
- 750 ml bottle Moscato Wine
- 2 cups Orange Crush soda
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Crushed Ice
- Fresh Pineapple or Orange slices for garnish, optional
- In a pitcher, combine the bottle of wine with orange soda and pineapple juice.
- Stir until well combined.
- Serve over ice. Garnish if desired.
- For more of an alcohol punch, add 2 cups of rum, vodka or tequila.
- Punch can be made an hour in advance. Stir before serving.
- Store leftover punch in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days, best if served the first day because the soda will go flat.
- Freeze punch in an zip top bag up to 3 months.
- Recipe can be doubled as needed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 164Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.