Apple Cider Mimosas are one of the easiest and most delicious cocktails to make for fall and winter holidays and celebrations. Just two ingredients in these bubbly cocktails.
Holiday entertaining is always fun and tasty drinks are a must have for any get together. Vodka Party Punch is my go-to large batch cocktail and if it's a special occasion, these apple cider mimosas are always a hit.
Apple Cider Mimosas ~ 2 Ingredient Cocktail
You don't have to be a professional to create tasty cocktails at home and it doesn't get any easier than a mimosa. Celebrate in style with these fall flavored drinks.
- Apple Cider
- Sparkling Wine
- Caramel Sauce
- Coarse Sugar
- Apple Slices
How to Make Apple Cider Mimosas:
- Place about a tablespoon of caramel sauce into a shallow bowl and dip the rim of champagne glasses into caramel.
- In another shallow bowl, add coarse sugar. Dip caramel rim into sugar, turning to coat evenly.
- Any coarse or raw sugar will work for this garnish, I used vanilla sugar. This creates an elegant garnish for the cocktails that also tastes great with the apple flavors.
- Pour apple cider into glasses.
- Fill with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with apple slices.
Dip apple slices in lemon juice to keep them from browning.
What are Mimosas?
Mimosas are cocktails made with sparkling wine or champagne with a splash of fruit juice and sometimes liqueurs. The combinations are limitless and they are the classic brunch cocktail. Great for holidays and celebrations.
What Sparkling Wine is Best for Mimosas?
I used Barefoot Bubbly for this recipe. I also like Martini and Rossi Asti. It doesn't have to be super expensive, but use your favorite.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Favorite Bar Tools:
- I love this bar set. It has everything for making wonderful cocktails at home.
- Get the cute unbreakable champagne flutes featured with this cocktail. Great for parties.
- A Microplane Twist & Zest is perfect for juicing and making cool cocktail garnishes.
- Bamboo Picks are great for garnishes.
- This Ice Crusher is my new favorite thing. Great if you don’t have an ice maker that crushes ice in your fridge.
- If you really want to get fancy, this Countertop Ice Maker makes the nugget ice, just like Sonic. Perfect for entertaining.
More Sparkling Wine Cocktails You Will Love:
If you are looking for the perfect cocktail for Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving or Christmas this super simple Apple Cider Mimosa is a surefire hit. It's refreshing and so delicious and looks so festive with the caramel and sugar garnished champagne glasses.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 750 ml Sparkling Wine
- 12 ounces Apple Cider
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce for garnish
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar for garnish
- apple slices for garnish
- Spoon a tablespoon of caramel sauce into a small shallow bowl. Dip rims of glasses into sauce.
- Add coarse sugar to another small shallow bowl and dip caramel rimmed glasses into sugar, coating all the way around the edge.
- Pour about 3 ounces of apple cider into champagne glasses.
- Top with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with an apple slice if desired and serve immediately.
Garnish Tip: Dip sliced apples into lemon juice to prevent browning.
Double recipe as needed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 233Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.