This Easy Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe is the perfect cocktail for the weekend and so simple to make for parties!
Easy Strawberry Daiquiri
I am a total strawberry fanatic so it’s no surprise that I am loving this Easy Strawberry Daiquiri cocktail! The ingredients are simple but the combination is beyond delicious! Especially if you have sweet, ripe strawberries.
I buy strawberries almost every time I go grocery shopping. Sometimes they are gone by the end of the day and sometimes I get busy and forget that they are in the fridge. So I end up with lots of frozen strawberries.
I came across a baggie of frozen berries the other day and decided a cocktail was in order. Best idea I’ve had all week!
When I was growing up my grandma would go to the strawberry fields and pick tons of strawberries. She would make her famous strawberry pie and I would eat it up. I still love it to this day and made and epic Strawberry Slab Pie using her recipe.
She would freeze lots of the strawberries so we could enjoy them all year long. She always made sure we had plenty in our freezer as well.
At some point I decided my grandma needed to know that my folks were making strawberry daiquiris with the frozen strawberries and that I was pretty sure that I didn’t get any of them.
I was such a bossy little brat! My grandma still loves to tell that story and I’m pretty sure she quit giving frozen strawberries to my mom at that point. I find myself wondering why my kids are so ornery….
This easy daiquiri recipe is perfect for two and can be doubled or tripled for a party. I blew out my blender some time back so I made these in my food processor, either way it couldn’t be easier.
Tips for making a Strawberry Daiquiri
- Using frozen berries eliminates the need for ice. You still get that wonderful frozen slushie consistency without watering down the strawberry flavor.
- I also like to throw in a few fresh strawberries if I have them.
- You will also need fresh limes, simple syrup (which is just a combination of sugar and water that has been heated until the sugar melts) and some light rum.
- Throw it all in the blender and you are good to go!
I go light on the rum but you can add more if you like. The sweet strawberries and tart lime is perfectly refreshing and one of my all- time favorite flavor combos. If you have kids, just substitute Sprite for the rum and they won’t feel left out! I know you are going to love this classic cocktail!
Helpful Tools for Making Strawberry Daiquiris
Rather you are hosting a big birthday bash or just a get together with friends, give this classic strawberry daiquiri a try! It’s sure to be the hit of the party! If you are looking for some fruity drinks without the alcohol, my Strawberry Mango Coolers and Easy Party Punch are sure to fit the bill!
MORE STRAWBERRY DRINKS TO LOVE:
- Strawberry Wine Punch
- Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Slushie
- Fresh Strawberry & Lime Tom Collins Cocktail Recipe from Cookin’ Canuck
- Racy Strawberry French 75 Cocktail from Heartbeet Kitchen
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
HOW TO MAKE EASY STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI VIDEO
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 ounces simple syrup
- 4 ounces light rum
- juice of 1 lime
- fresh strawberries and lime slices for garnish if desired.
- Add frozen and fresh strawberries, simple syrup, rum and lime juice to a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh berries and lime slices if desired.
Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.