Are you looking for the perfect strawberry daiquiri recipe? Look no further, this recipe is super quick and easy and makes a perfectly sweet frozen strawberry daiquiri!
If you are looking for a frozen daiquiri with pure strawberry flavor, this cocktail recipe is perfect for two and can be doubled or tripled for a party. Once you try this recipe, you will be skipping the store-bought daiquiri mix!
Why Make this Strawberry Daiquiri?
This is the best strawberry daiquiri recipe because it is so quick and easy with real ingredients and no daiquiri mix is required. I mean, who knows what's actually in those pre-made mixes!
Ingredients Needed for the Best Strawberry Daiquiri
Using frozen berries eliminates the need for ice cubes. You still get that wonderful frozen consistency without watering down the strawberry flavor. I also like to throw in a few fresh strawberries if I have them for a burst of pure strawberry flavor.
- Strawberries: Fresh and Frozen. The fresh fruit adds the bold flavor of sweet strawberries and the frozen fruit gives it that icy texture for the best frozen strawberry daiquiri.
- Simple Syrup: Made with equal parts boiling water and sugar.
- Light Rum: We are using Bacardi Superior, we think it's the best rum at an affordable price for this type of cocktail. Feel free to use your favorite.
- Fresh Lime Juice: Fresh is best but if you can't get fresh limes, look for Nellie & Joe's Key West Lime Juice. Lemon juice is another option if you don't have limes.
How to Make a Strawberry Daiquiri
- Place fresh and frozen strawberries into a blender or food processor along with simple syrup, rum and lime juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in your favorite cocktail glass and garnish with fresh strawberries.
How to Make a Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri
If you have kids, just substitute Sprite for the rum and they won't feel left out! I know you are going to love this classic cocktail!
For the best results use blender or food processor to make a homemade strawberry daiquiri. I blew out my blender some time back so I made these in my food processor, either way it couldn't be easier.
Strawberry daiquiris can be served in any glass that you prefer. I like to serve them in old fashioned glasses for casual occasions or coupe glasses for cocktail parties.
Best Occasions for Strawberry Daiquiris
Serve strawberry daiquiris for a date night in, girl's night or cocktail parties. They are delicious enough for special occasions like July 4th celebrations, Valentine's Day or New Year's Eve parties. It's also easy enough for casual gatherings like a pool party on a hot summer day.
More Daiquiri Cocktails to Try
- Frozen daiquiris are popular for any occasion. Our Peach Daiquiris are always a hit and lately we've been combining two of our favorites for a Strawberry Peach Daiquiri.
- The classic Daiquiri is made simply with lime. The original daiquiri sours were the shaken daiquiri, not frozen. The frozen varieties became popular a little later. Either way you serve them, they are delicious.
Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Helpful Tools for Making Strawberry Daiquiris
Almost every time I go grocery shopping, I pick up a carton of strawberries. Sometimes they are gone by the end of the day and sometimes I get busy and forget that they are in the fridge. So I end up with lots of frozen strawberries and they are the best for making frozen cocktails
I came across a baggie of frozen berries the other day and decided a slushy cocktail was in order. Best idea I've had all week!
I am a total strawberry fanatic so it's no surprise that I am loving this Easy Strawberry Daiquiri cocktail. The ingredients are simple but the combination is beyond delicious! Especially if you have sweet, ripe, real strawberries.
Whether you are hosting a big birthday bash or just a get together with friends, give this strawberry daiquiri recipe a try! It's sure to be the hit of the party.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Be sure to help us share Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 ounces simple syrup (recipe in notes)
- 4 ounces white rum
- juice of 1 lime
- fresh strawberries and lime slices for garnish if desired.
- Add frozen and fresh strawberries, simple syrup, rum and lime juice to a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh berries and a lime slice if desired.
Simple Syrup: Mix ½ cup boiling water with ½ cup sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves. Chill before making cocktails. Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 440Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 81gFiber: 11gSugar: 57gProtein: 3g
Nutritional Information is estimated and may not be accurate.