Peach Daiquiri cocktails are tasty and refreshing. Made with frozen peaches and light rum for the perfect anytime drink.
Peach Daiquiri ~ Easy Rum Cocktail
Frozen peach daiquiris are one of the best rum cocktails to make for get togethers with friends and they are easy to make in the blender.
Ingredients for Peach Daiquiris:
- Frozen Peaches
- Orange Juice
- Light Rum
- Simple Syrup ~ Made with equal parts boiling water and sugar.
- Lime Juice
How to Make Peach Daiquiri Cocktails:
- Add frozen peaches to a blender.
- Next, add orange juice.
- Add light rum.
- Next, add simple syrup.
- Squeeze juice from a whole lime into the blender.
- Add the ice.
- Cover the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
Optional Garnish Ideas:
- Peach Slices
- Lime Wedges
- Fresh Mint
More Peach Cocktails to Try:
Peach daiquiris are the a great cocktail to make for any occasion like backyard cookouts, summer holidays and any gathering with friends.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON FACEBOOK & PINTEREST!
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- 6 ounces rum
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups ice
- Optional Garnishes: Peach slices, Lime wedge or Fresh Mint
- In a blender, add frozen peaches, orange juice, rum, simple syrup and lime juice with the ice.
- Cover blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with peach slice, lime wedge and fresh mint if desired.
Make the simple syrup by combining ¼ cup boiling water with ¼ cup sugar, stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool before using. Simple syrup can be stored in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Peach daiquiris can be made ahead and frozen in an airtight container in the freezer up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 4gSugar: 33gProtein: 3g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.