Pineapple Daiquiri cocktails are a refreshing frozen cocktail made with rum. Perfect for celebrating or relaxing at home. An easy tropical drink with just a few ingredients.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
I love to kick back on our big front porch and relax with an easy cocktail and these frozen pineapple daiquiris are one of my favorites. They are just the right amount of sweet and so refreshing.
How to Make a Pineapple Daiquiri:
- Add frozen pineapple chunks to a blender with rum, simple syrup and lime juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Poor into glasses and garnish with a chunk of pineapple and a slice of lime if you like.
What is Simple Syrup?
- Simple syrup is used to sweeten cocktails and is just a mix of one part hot water with one part sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved and chill before mixing cocktails.
- Simple syrup will keep in a mason jar up to about 10 days.
- You can also use it to sweeten ice tea, coffee or lemonade.
If you don’t have frozen pineapple, fresh works just as well. To make a frozen daiquiri, just add in 1 cup of ice with the ingredients.
For a classic daiquiri, not frozen, you can use pineapple juice in place of the frozen pineapple. Add ice to a cocktail shaker with juice, rum, lime juice and simple syrup. Shake well and serve in a glass.
I love all things pineapple and I buy one almost every time I grocery shop. Sometimes life gets busy and my pineapple starts to get over ripe. I like to cut them into chunks and freeze them. Then I can have a frozen pineapple daiquiri anytime the craving strikes.
I like to keep a few things on hand to make easy cocktails for last minute get togethers or to enjoy while enjoying a little front porch sitting. Daiquiris are super easy and always hit the spot and I just know you are going to love this refreshing pineapple version!
- 2 heaping cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 6 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- pineapple chunks and fresh lime for garnish if desired
- Add frozen pineapple to a blender with rum, simple syrup and lime juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with fresh pineapple and lime slices if desired.
Fresh pineapple can be substituted for frozen, add 1 cup of ice before blending.
Pineapple juice can be substituted for fresh or frozen pineapple. Prepare with all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
To Make Simple Syrup: Mix one part hot water with one part sugar, stir until sugar is dissolved. Cool before mixing frozen cocktails.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 612Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 110gFiber: 6gSugar: 98gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.