Pineapple Screwdriver cocktails are super simple to make! Easy to mix up by the glass or the pitcher with pineapple juice, orange juice and vodka. Great for get togethers with friends, game day gatherings or your next cocktail party.
Easy cocktails are my thing and it really doesn't get any easier than this three ingredient Pineapple Screwdriver.
Vodka cocktails are always popular with the party crowd and this tropical screwdriver is sure to be a favorite. You might also like this Fuzzy Screwdriver that is a mashup of the classic screwdriver and a fuzzy navel!
Just take me to the recipe! Use the "jump to recipe" button at the very top or, scroll on down to the very bottom of the post for the full ingredients and recipe instructions and there's an option to print the recipe. Otherwise, you can keep on reading for my best cocktail tips and tricks.
How to Make Pineapple Screwdriver Cocktails:
Mix pineapple juice, orange juice and vodka together and mix well. Pour over ice. Garnish with an orange twist and Maraschino cherries or a wedge of pineapple and fresh mint.
Can you freeze vodka cocktails?
This mixture can be made ahead and frozen in a zip top freezer bag for up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator to serve or serve as a frozen cocktail.
Pineapple cocktails are my favorite for any occasion. Everyone loves a tropical twist and I have lots of easy cocktail recipes featuring pineapple!
More Pineapple Cocktails to Try:
Easy Pineapple Wine Punch is one of my most popular cocktails. It makes a big batch and is always a party favorite.
Pineapple Fuzzy Navel is a fun and fruity cocktail that I really love. Easy to mix by the glass with just a couple of simple ingredients.
Pineapple Mojitos are so refreshing and delicious. Made with pineapple juice, white rum, lime and fresh mint. A simple party cocktail for any occasion.
Pineapple Paloma is a more sophisticated cocktail made with tequila. A twist on the most famous Mexican cocktail, you are going to love this one.
Pineapple Margaritas are made in a large batch, perfect for parties or taco night!
Easy Piña Coladas are the classic tropical cocktail that everyone loves. Make these frozen cocktails up in the blender and watch them disappear!
I always like to have a fun drink without alcohol and this Pineapple Lemonade is always a favorite.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Tips for Making Party Cocktails:
- Rather you are hosting a cocktail party or just a backyard cookout, cocktails are a great addition. Go with simple cocktails like these Pineapple Screwdrivers.
- Set up a bar with a couple of Acrylic Drink Pitchers of the mixed drinks along with lots of ice and fun garnishes.
- Easy cocktail garnishes can include Maraschino cherries, fresh mint, pineapple chunks or wedges, orange, lemon or lime slices.
- Use disposable Cocktail Picks or if you are having a more formal gathering, these cute pineapple cocktail picks like you see in the photos are fun.
- These Pineapple glasses are super cute for serving all of your favorite pineapple and tropical drinks!
- This handy Bartender Kit is also a great idea to have for hosting cocktail parties.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces orange juice
- 4 ounces vodka
- Optional garnishes:
- fresh mint
- orange peel
- Maraschino cherries
- pineapple chunks
- Mix pineapple juice, orange juice and vodka together.
- Fill glasses with ice and top with pineapple screwdriver mixture.
- Garnish with mint, cherries, orange peel or pineapple if desired.
Double recipe as needed for a large batch.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 305Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.