As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pineapple Rum Punch is an easy cocktail for any party or celebration. Only 3 ingredients in this simple and delicious rum cocktail! Easy to make a single serving or a large batch.
Pineapple Rum Punch
Rum cocktails are always the hit of any party with friends and it’s even better when they are so simple to make. It’s perfect for sipping by the pool, for game day parties or any get together with your best buddies.
Just take me to the Pineapple Rum Punch Recipe!
If you are just looking for the recipe, scroll on down to the very bottom where you will find the complete printable recipe. Otherwise, read on for my favorite tips, tools and tricks for easy cocktails.
How to Make Pineapple Rum Punch:
For a single serving: fill a glass with ice and add pineapple juice and ginger ale. Slowly top with black spiced rum and garnish with a maraschino cherry and a straw. Serve it with the black floating on top or give it a stir.
For a large batch: Add pineapple juice, ginger ale and black rum to a pitcher. Stir well and chill until ready to serve. Serve over ice and garnish with maraschino cherries.
This Pineapple Rum Punch is a twist on the classic Dark and Stormy which is a rum, ginger beer and lime. I really love the black spiced rum and it’ makes a gorgeous party drink!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Best Tools for the Home Bartender:
Home Bartender Set ~ Everything you need including a jigger, shaker, strainer and pour spouts.
Collins Glasses ~ Perfect for party punch or your favorite lemonade and iced tea.
Cocktail Picks ~ My favorite for garnishes.
Striped Paper Straws ~ Dress up your favorite cocktails and great for mixing!
More Rum Cocktails to Try:
Easy Strawberry Daiquiris are so popular and this recipe is seriously easy! It can be made with fresh or frozen berries.
Pineapple Mojitos are made with pineapple juice, lime, mint and white rum! An incredible party cocktail!
Backyard Sweet Tea is one of my favorites. It couldn’t be easier and it’s great for parties!
Mango Rum Cooler is a super simple and refreshing party drink. Made with fresh mango and orange juice.
Rum Sunset Cocktail is one of the prettiest drinks ever. I love this simple cocktail and it’s always a crowd favorite.
Easy Piña Coladas are so popular! We just can’t get enough of this fruity combo.
The classic Easy Daiquiri is a surefire hit for any party. A simple frozen cocktail loaded with fresh lime juice!
Keep it super simple with this Rum and Ginger cocktail!
More Pineapple Cocktails to Try:
- Pineapple Margaritas are one of my favorite big batch cocktails. This is my go- to cocktail for any get together.
- Easy Pineapple Wine Punch is beyond simple with just 4 ingredients. This is another big batch party drink that everyone loves.
- Piña Colada Wine Punch is a tropical favorite. Made with moscato wine, pineapple juice and coconut. So fun for parties.
- Pineapple Fuzzy Navel Cocktail has just 3 ingredients and is so quick and easy! Perfect for any occasion!
- Pineapple Screwdriver is a simple vodka cocktail for parties and get togethers with friends. Easy to mix by the glass or pitcher.
- If you are having kids at the party or would like to offer an non-alcoholic party punch, this Easy Party Punch is crazy good!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 4 parts pineapple juice
- 4 parts ginger ale
- 1 parts Black Spiced Rum
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- For a single cocktail: Fill glass with ice.
- Pour in pineapple juice and ginger ale.
- Slowly pour in black spiced rum to float it on top.
- Garnish with a cherry and stir if desired.
- For large batch: add pineapple juice, ginger ale and black spiced rum to a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over ice. Garnish with a cherry.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.