Ham and Cheese Party Puffs are easy puff pastry appetizers for holidays, celebrations or any get together. Made simply with just 5 ingredients and ready in 30 minutes!
Ham and Cheese Party Puffs
Ham and Cheese Party Puffs are one of those appetizers that disappears in a flash. It’s a handy recipe to have in your recipe box for parties and even last minute get togethers. Super easy and incredibly delicious. What else could you ask for?
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Wewalka Puff Pastry. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
How to Make Ham and Cheese Party Puffs:
- Unroll Wewalka Puff Pastry onto the package parchment paper or a lightly floured cutting board. Cut into 16 rectangles.
- Spoon about a teaspoon of peach or apricot jam onto each rectangle, top with ham and cheese.
- Fold two opposite corners together in the middle of each pressing them together.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and brush with a beaten egg.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 425°.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.
Serve hot out of the oven or at room temperature.
Easy appetizers are the best for holidays and parties and these Ham and Cheese Party Puffs are incredibly simple. You can even get the kids to help with these!
These puff pastry appetizers are just as delicious at room temperature as they are hot out of the oven.
I spotted Wewalka Puff Pastry at the grocery store in the refrigerated section and tried it out. I love that you don’t have to plan ahead and thaw it out. Planning is not my strong suit!
There are so many easy recipes you can make with Puff Pastry, like these Peanut Butter S’mores Sweet Rolls.
I contacted Wewalka to let them know just how much I loved their Puff Pastry and I am thrilled to partner with them on this recipe!
They also have the most amazing Pie Dough, Pizza Dough and Flat Bread Dough. Be sure to look for them to make all of your holiday recipes a cinch! Use the Wewalka Store Locator to find products near you.
Wewalka Puff Pastry is so easy to work with and bakes up perfectly every time. We used both the puff pastry and pie crust for our Venison Steak Pot Pie recently and my family just loved it.
Wewalka Puff Pastry comes wrapped in parchment paper, so you don’t even have to use flour and it’s the perfect thickness so you don’t have to roll it out.
My Pumpkin Pecan Pie recipe also features Wewalka Pie Crust. I’m just so impressed with the quality and how easy the crust is to work with and it tastes amazing.
More Easy Appetizers to Try:
We always serve Easy Deviled Eggs for parties and this Whipped Feta Spread with Lemon, Garlic and Rosemary has a ton of flavor and can be made a day in advance of your dinner.
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 13.2 ounces Wewalka Puff Pastry
- 1/3 cup peach or apricot jam
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary for garnish
- Preheat oven 425°.
- Unroll puff pastry onto package parchment paper.
- Cut puff pastry into 16 rectangles.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of jam over each rectangle, top with ham and cheese.
- Fold opposite corners of puff pastry together in the middle and gently press together.
- Use package parchment paper to line baking sheet and brush with egg.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 167Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 156mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
Nutritional calculation is estimated and may not be accurate.