Whipped Feta Spread with Lemon, Garlic and Rosemary is a tasty appetizer for your next party or holiday celebrations. Today we are celebrating the blessed arrival of a sweet little baby boy!
That’s right! A Surprise Virtual Baby Shower for Liz of The Lemon Bowl!
I am thrilled to be here congratulating one of my very favorite food blogging friends on the addition to her beautiful family! If you aren’t already a fan of The Lemon Bowl, then get to clicking and visit her wonderful site for healthy inspiration and delicious food, such as Lebanese Meat Pies and Basil Pesto Hummus with Toasted Pine Nuts. Lots of good stuff I tell ya!
Little boys are awesome and I’m so excited for Liz and her family! So join the fun and check out all of the awesome Lemon inspired dishes from some of the most talented food blogs!
You will find the recipe for the Whipped Feta Spread down below. I am such a lemon fanatic and can’t wait to try all of these wonderful recipes!
- Whipped Feta Spread with Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary by Miss in the Kitchen
- Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes” in a Lemon Cup with Smoked Paprika by Climbing Grier Mountain
- Lemon Basil Bruschetta by Dine & Dish
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries w/ Lemon Basil Aioli by What’s Gaby Cooking
- Lemon Garlic Herb Marinated Olives by Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Kalamata Olive and Feta Dip with Baked Lemon Pepper Pita Chips by Aggie’s Kitchen
- Creamy Asparagus Guacamole by The Healthy Apple
- Sparkling Honey Rosemary Lemonade by Nutmeg Nanny
- Basil Hibiscus Lemonade by Fabtastic Eats
- Jam Mocktails: Lemon & Pineapple by Cooking with Books
- Lemon Jalapeno Spritzers by Bev Cooks
- Sparkling Blackberry Lemonade by Crumbs and Chaos
- Limonana (Middle Eastern Frozen Mint Lemonade) by An Edible Mosaic
- Tipsy Lemonade Iced Tea by Family Fresh Cooking
- Kale Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing by Thrifty Veggie Mama
- Lemon Quinoa Salad with Pistachios & Sun-Dried Tomatoes by Cookin’ Canuck
- Greek Salad with Garlic-Lemon Vinaigrette by Gimme Some Oven
- Pear Quinoa Salad by Reluctant Entertainer
- Lemon Avocado Salad Dressing by The Lean Green Bean
- Lemony Spinach & Tomato Quinoa Salad by MomAdvice
- Herbed Calamari Salad with Preserved Lemons by Everyday Maven
- Italian Lemon Roast Chicken Pot by Eat2Gather
- Roasted Lemon Garlic Cocktail Shrimp by Simply Scratch
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Tostada by A Zesty Bite
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp Linguine by Taste and Tell
- Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter by Handle the Heat
- Lemon Chicken Stew by FoodieCrush
- Chicken Saltimbocca with Lemon Cream Sauce and Olive Orzo by Baker by Nature
- Honey Lemon Shortbread Cookies by Rachel Cooks
- Lemon Blueberry Macarons by Chocolate & Carrots
- Lemon Glazed Cookies by A Cedar Spoon
- Healthier Lemon Bars by Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Sugar Cookies by What Megan’s Making
- Light Lemon Mousse by Country Cleaver
- Lemon Sugar Cookie Sandwiches by i am baker
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust by The Law Student’s Wife
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Chips by Seeded at the Table
- 6 oz Feta crumbles
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- lemon zest and fresh rosemary for garnish
- Toast rounds for serving or dipping veggies if you prefer.
Add Feta, cream cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to an electric mixer bowl or food processor. Whip or process until smooth.
Spread onto toast rounds and garnish with lemon zest and rosemary.
Or spoon into a pretty bowl, garnish lemon zest and rosemary and serve with carrots, celery, broccoli or your favorite dipping veggies.