Vodka Lemonade is an easy cocktail to make by the glass or by the pitcher and is a crowd favorite for any party, backyard cookout or game day gathering.
Make this easy vodka lemonade cocktail with homemade lemonade or a store bought mix. Either way it is a refreshing and delicious drink for any occasion. We also love these Strawberry Lemonade Margaritas for a fun and easy cocktail.
Easy vodka cocktails are my favorite and this vodka lemonade is quick and easy to make for one and just as easy to make it for a crowd.
- Lemonade ~ homemade or store bought
- Vodka ~ use your favorite brand, we used Smirnoff
- Crushed Ice
- Fresh Lemon Slices ~ for garnish
How to Make Vodka Lemonade
By the Glass
- Step 1 Fill a glass 3/4 full with crushed ice.
- Step 2 Measure vodka with a cocktail jigger.
- Step 3 Fill glass with lemonade.
- Step 4 Stir well.
Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
Vodka Lemonade By the Pitcher
- Pour vodka into the pitcher and then fill with lemonade. Stir until well combined.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lemon slices.
- Make in a pitcher up to 4 days in advance. Keep refrigerated. Stir before serving.
Bar Tools for Vodka Lemonade Cocktails
More Vodka Cocktails to Try
- Vodka Party Punch is a large batch cocktail to make for get togethers with friends, celebrations and parties.
- Pineapple Vodka Lemonade ~ Pineapple vodka mixed with refreshing lemonade is a quick and easy drink to make any day of the week or mix it up in a pitcher for a crowd.
- Screwdriver Drink ~ Make the classic screwdriver or add a peachy twist on the classic vodka and orange cocktail. Quick, easy and so delicious!
- Pineapple Screwdriver ~ One of my favorite cocktail twists. Pineapple juice mixed into the classic screwdriver for a fun tiki cocktail.
- Easy Vodka Cocktails ~ See all of my complete list of easy vodka cocktails and find your next favorite party drink!
If you are looking for a super easy vodka cocktail, this Vodka Lemonade is just the ticket. Great to make by the glass and just as easy to mix up for a crowd.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- Crushed Ice
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 6 ounces Lemonade (homemade or store bought)
- Lemon slices for garnish, optional
- Fill glass 3/4 full with crushed ice.
- Use a cocktail jigger to measure 2 ounces vodka and pour over ice.
- Fill glass with lemonade. Stir well.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and serve immediately.
For a pitcher:
- Add 16 ounces of vodka to a pitcher.
- Mix with 48 ounces lemonade.
- Serve over ice.
- Yield: 1/2 Gallon
Make in a pitcher up to 4 days in advance. Keep refrigerated. Stir before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.