Strawberry Lemonade Margaritas are a super easy and refreshing cocktail to make for gatherings with friends, cookouts or holiday parties. Make them frozen or serve on the rocks.
Strawberry Margaritas are one of my favorite drinks along with the Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Slushies for summer. If you love easy cocktails, you are in the right spot. We also love to change it up with these delicious Italian Margaritas.
Entertaining friends and family at home is so much more fun to me than going out on the town, so it's great to have easy cocktails and party punch recipes on hand. If you are a margarita fan, these Strawberry Lemonade Margaritas need to be on your must-try list.
- Frozen Strawberries
- Tequila ~ We used Jose Cuervo Silver - use your favorite
- Triple Sec ~ Orange Liqueur
- Lemonade ~ Any pre-mixed lemonade will work, we used Country Time.
- Garnishes: Honey and Flake Salt for the Rim, sliced lemons and strawberries
- Add frozen strawberries to a blender.
- Use a cocktail jigger to measure and add the tequila.
- Add the triple sec.
- Next, add the lemonade.
- Blend 1 -2 minutes until smooth.
- If you want frozen margaritas, add 2 cups ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Rub a bit of honey around the rim of each glass and dip into flake or coarse salt.
- Pour margaritas into glasses.
- Garnish with sliced lemons and strawberries if desired.
- Store blended cocktails in a freezer bag or mason jars with lids in the freezer up to 3 months.
Make it Sweeter
- Depending on how ripe and sweet the strawberries are, you might want to add about 1 ounce of simple syrup to the blender along with the other ingredients.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Best Tools for Cocktails at Home
More Margaritas to Try
Pink strawberry lemonade margaritas are perfect for summer parties, girls night or any get together with friends. They are the perfect balance of sweet strawberry and tangy lemonade.
If you are looking for a new refreshing summer cocktail, these Strawberry Lemonade Margaritas are simple and really tasty. They are sure to please the crowd and can even be made ahead of time.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON FACEBOOK & PINTEREST!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 6 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 cup lemonade
- 2 cups ice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon flake or coarse salt
- 4 slices lemon, optional garnish
- 1 strawberry, sliced optional garnish
- In a blender, add frozen strawberries, tequila, triple sec and lemonade. Blend until smooth.
- Add ice to the blender and blend until smooth for frozen margaritas.
- Spread a bit of honey around the rim of each cocktail glass and dip into the flake salt.
- Fill glasses with strawberry lemonade margaritas.
- Garnish with lemon slices and strawberry slices if desired.
Double as needed.
To Make Ahead: Pour blended margaritas into a freezer bag or mason jars with lids. Freeze up to 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 253Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2128mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 23gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.