The Best Sweet Roll Recipes to make for the weekend or bake to share with friends and family. Delicious homemade cinnamon rolls, fruit filled rolls and a couple of quick and easy recipes that everyone will love.
Classic cinnamon rolls are my favorite to serve for Christmas morning and every other holiday gathering. These simple recipes are light, fluffy and full of delicious flavors.
The Best Sweet Roll Recipes ~ Homemade Breakfast Treats
These cinnamon rolls and sweet roll recipes are my tried and true favorites. Great for a weekend treat or a holiday brunch.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST CINNAMON ROLLS:
- Check the yeast expiration. Only use if the yeast is in date. I like to use Red Star Yeast Platinum instant yeast or Red Star Yeast Active Dry Yeast.
- King Arthur All Purpose Flour or Bread Flour is the best for making homemade sweet rolls and bread. It really does make a difference.
- Add flour to create the dough a bit at a time. Adding too much flour will make your rolls tough and heavy.
- I like to use a Danish dough whisk to mix the dough. You can also use an electric mixer if you prefer.
- Knead the dough about 3- 5 minutes, dough will no longer be sticky.
- Allow plenty of rising time, don't rush it. This makes the lightest, fluffiest rolls.
- Don't over bake the rolls. Oven baking times and temperatures vary. Watch the rolls as they bake, turn the pan half way through for even cooking and start checking for doneness about 5 minutes before baking time is up.
Best Drinks to Serve with Homemade Sweet Rolls:
Give these delicious homemade sweet rolls a try for your next weekend brunch or holiday gathering with friends and family. There's something for everyone on this tasty list. Drop a comment and let me know your favorite.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!