Today I’m sharing a fun and delicious Dulce de Leche Hot Cocoa that is a delicious drink to serve on a cold day. A must try for caramel lovers!
You are not going to believe this Dulce de Leche Hot Cocoa! It is beyond delicious!
This was a perfect assortment for a holiday party and I topped it off with an incredible Dulce de Leche Hot Cocoa. I can’t believe I’ve never thought to add dulce de leche to hot chocolate before. It was rich and super delicious!
This Dulce de Leche Hot Cocoa is an ultimate winter treat, perfect for holiday gatherings, parties or just time spent around the Christmas tree with family and friends.
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 can (13.4 oz) dulce de leche caramel
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- whipped cream and caramel syrup for garnish
- Add milk, dulce de leche and cooca powder to a heavy sauce pan and place over medium heat.
- Whisk until well combined and cook, whisking continually until mixture just starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat and pour into 4 mugs.
- Garnish with whipped cream and caramel syrup if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 9g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.