Today I’m sharing a fun and delicious Dulce de Leche Hot Cocoa Party with Dancing Deer Baking Co. featuring the Crazy for Caramel Gift Assortment. Perfect for any holiday or special gift giving occasion!
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Dancing Deer Baking Co.
I just love goodies that arrive in pretty packages! What a fantastic last minute gift for the caramel lover on your list!
Seriously, who wouldn’t love to open up a box of wonderful scratch-baked goodness from Dancing Deer Baking Co.?
- The Caramel Se Salt Squares were my favorite, maybe the best blondie bar that I’ve ever tasted!
- The Milk Chocolate Toffee Cookies were beyond amazing and disappeared in a flash!
- The Caramel Pecan Brownies were rich and decadent and so incredible!
- The Caramel Apple Dessert Bites were Emmet’s favorite- he really didn’t want to share!
This was a perfect assortment for a holiday party and I topped it off with an incredible Dulce de Leche Hot Cocoa. I can’t believe I’ve never thought to add dulce de leche to hot chocolate before. It was rich and super delicious!
This Dulce de Leche Hot Cocoa is an ultimate winter treat, perfect for holiday gatherings, parties or just time spent around the Christmas tree with family and friends.
Christmas is just around the corner and Dancing Deer Baking Co. has a delicious assortment of gift ideas for everyone on your list!
If you missed it, be sure to check out my Sweet Gift Ideas from Dancing Deer Baking Co.
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 13.4 oz can dulce de leche caramel
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- whipped cream and caramel syrup for garnish
- Add milk, dulce de leche and cooca powder to a heavy sauce pan and place over medium heat. Whisk until well combined and cook, whisking continually until mixture just starts to bubble. Remove from heat and pour into 4 mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and caramel syrup if desired.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Dancing Deer Baking Co. I was sent product and have been compensated for this post. I only share my honest thoughts and opinions. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Miss in the Kitchen.