Mudslide Coffee is a homemade coffee treat that will rival any drive thru specialty coffee that can make at home with no special equipment! Brewed coffee mixed with Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua and chocolate syrup, all topped off with whipped cream for a sensational coffee drink.
I love fancy coffees but rarely take the time to pick one up while I'm in town. They are so easy to make at home and can save lots of cash. This Mudslide Coffee is my new favorite and is on the menu for Christmas morning.
Ingredients for Mudslide Coffee:
- Strong Brewed Coffee
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream or Whipped Topping
How to Make Mudslide Coffee:
- Pour brewed coffee into each mug. Add Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua and chocolate syrup. Stir well.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.
If you really want to get fancy, you can make your own Homemade Baileys Irish Cream. It's so easy and makes a great homemade gift for the holidays but it's easy to pick up from any liquor store and there are tons of flavor varieties these days.
What is Kahlua?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you don't like coffee, you can totally make this drink with hot chocolate. We have made it both ways and both are delicious. My favorite rich and creamy hot chocolate recipe that makes a large batch is perfect for Christmas morning. It would also be amazing using my dulce de leche hot cocoa as a base.
Mudslide Coffee is delicious any time of day and a must have for holiday mornings or a weekend brunch. A special dessert coffee that everyone is sure to love.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 12 ounces strong brewed coffee
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup plus more for garnish
- Sweetened whipping cream or Whipped topping for garnish
- Fill each coffee mug with about 6 ounces of hot coffee.
- Stir in 1 ounce of Baileys, ½ ounce of Kahlua and 2 teaspoons of chocolate syrup into each mug.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.
Double as needed.