As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Frozen Mudslide Cocktail is a delicious boozy milkshake made with vanilla ice cream, Kahlua, Baileys Irish Cream and vodka. An easy to make dessert cocktail to enjoy anytime.
Dessert cocktails are just the ticket after a long day! I absolutely love making a Salted Caramel Mudslide and just had to try a frozen version. No need to wait for a special occasion, it’s so simple to make a frozen mudslide when the craving strikes.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
How to Make a Frozen Mudslide Cocktail:
- Add slightly softened ice cream to a blender with a shot of Kahlua, Baileys Irish Cream and Vodka. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle the glass with chocolate syrup. Pour in milkshake and garnish with shaved chocolate if desired.
- Serve immediately.
You can make your own Homemade Baileys Irish Cream. It’s so good in dessert cocktails like this Baileys Chai Float. I love it in coffee and to add flavor to desserts like these Mini Mudslide Cheesecakes.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Tools for Making Dessert Cocktails:
- A great blender is a must have for homemade milkshakes and frozen cocktails.
- A cocktail jigger is so handy for measuring out cocktail ingredients. Use the small end for 1 ounce measurements and the large end for 2 ounces.
- Microplane Grater for garnishes is so handy – great for chocolate.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 ounce Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce vodka
- chocolate syrup
- shaved chocolate for garnish, optional
- Add ice cream to a blender with Kahlua, Baileys Irish Cream and vodka. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup into glass.
- Pour in milkshake and garnish with shaved chocolate if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1078Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 118mgSodium: 253mgCarbohydrates: 125gFiber: 3gSugar: 113gProtein: 11g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.