Baileys Chai Float is a delicious dessert cocktail to serve for any party or get together with friends. This simple cocktail comes together in just a few minutes and is sure to be the hit of the party!
Baileys Chai Float
I'm completely hooked on chai lattes. We live in the boondocks so we make them at home instead of going to the fancy coffee shop. My grandma got me hooked on this instant chai mix and after making chai floats a while back, I was inspired for a boozy version. I know you are going to love it!
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
Just take me to the recipe! Scroll all the way to the bottom for the printable recipe card with ingredients and full written directions. Otherwise, read on for cocktail tips and tricks for this easy dessert cocktail.
How to Make a Baileys Chai Float:
- Add instant chai mix to a glass and add hot water (needs to be hot but doesn't have to be boiling). Stir until mix is completely dissolved.
- Add Baileys Irish Cream and Black Spiced Rum.
- Stir Well.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.
The ice cream will melt down into the chai mixture and it's sweet, creamy and delicious. Totally satisfying for your sweet tooth. Looks so pretty for entertaining guests too!
You could also add another scoop or two of ice cream and blend this Baileys Chai into a boozy milkshake. Just make sure your chai is cooled. The flavors are absolutely irresistible and perfect for any time of year.
If you would like to make these without the alcohol, you could use Baileys Coffee Creamers instead. They are delicious without the added liquor. You can also just make a Chai Float with the chai latte mix and add a scoop of ice cream, it's delicious!
More Dessert Cocktails to Try:
- Dessert cocktails are pretty much my favorite thing these days. Just like the Salted Caramel Mudslide, this boozy float is an easy treat to make after a long day or a fun addition to your party plans.
- Salted Caramel Guinness Floats are so easy to make and you are not going to believe how delicious they are!
- S'Mores Martinis are like boozy chocolate milk! Topped off with a toasted marshmallow and the rim is crusted with graham cracker crumbs. A fun adult treat for any s'mores fan.
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian is a favorite for fall parties and holiday get togethers. Simple and incredibly delicious. If you are a pumpkin spice fanatic, this one's a keeper!
- We made Homemade Baileys a while back and it would make a super fun hostess gift for the holidays. So good in your morning coffee or your favorite dessert cocktail.
If you love chai, these Chai Latte Glazed Donut Holes are an irresistible treat for the weekend. Made so easily with canned biscuits and a sweet chai glaze.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Where to Buy Instant Chai Latte Mix:
I have found the Mystic Chai Latte Mix at Sam's Club and Amazon. I've found similar brands at the grocery store but I like the bulk containers that Mystic offers.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 3 tablespoons chai blend
- 6 oz hot water
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Spiced Black Rum
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- dash of cinnamon
- Add chai mix to a glass or mug and top with hot water (doesn't have to be boiling). Stir until well combined.
- Pour in Baileys Irish Cream and Black Spiced Rum and stir well.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Add a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 417Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 36gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.