S'mores Martinis are a creative cocktail great for holiday parties and get togethers with your friends. This is a sponsored post featuring Back Around the Table An "In the Kitchen with David"Cookbok by David Venable
I'm not sure what was up with last week but Murphy's Law seemed to be lurking around every corner just waiting for me. So I'm kicking this week off with a cocktail! These fun S'mores Martinis come from Back Around the Table An "In the Kitchen with David" by David Venable of QVC.
Perfect for all of your holiday parties or get togethers with friends, I know you are going to love these S'mores Martinis complete with a toasted marshmallow and graham cracker crumb rim.
David is QVC's resident foodie and host of the ever popular In the Kitchen with David®. Around the Table has 100 new recipes plus 30 fan favorites that highlight David's spin on traditional comfort foods. The Smoked Brisket, Chicken Cheesesteak Egg Rolls and Apple-Walnut Rustic Tart are all marked to try.
There are some great pressure cooker recipes, slow cooker recipes like Cincinnati Chili plus plenty of drool-worthy desserts. If you order directly from QVC, you get a bonus chapter for the holidays, and trust me, you will want those recipes! These are the kind of recipes that will be drawing your friends and family around the table!
Many moons ago, QVC did a 50 in 50 tour, featuring products from the 50 states. My husband was there selling Cowboy Door Knockers that we made with our iron furnishings company. It was quite thrilling for our little company and it was fun to see some of the behind the scenes of QVC.
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 2 graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 marshmallows
- ¼ cup marshmallow vodka
- ¼ cup Adult Chocolate Milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Put 3 tablespoons of the chocolate syrup on a small plate. Place the crushed graham crackers on another small plate. Dip the rims of two martini glasses in the chocolate syrup, then dip the rims into the graham cracker crumbs. Quickly turn the martini glasses right side up and drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup in a spiral design on the insides of the glasses. Put the glasses in the freezer for 1 hour to let the chocolate harden.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Put each marshmallow on the end of a skewer. Place the skewers in the skillet with a flat side of the marshmallows facing down, until the marshmallows turn golden, about 45 seconds. Remove the skewered marshmallows from the pan and, using the tines of a fork, push 1 marshmallow into each martini glass.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice, half of the marshmallow vodka, half of the Adult Chocolate Milk, and half of the cream. Shake well and strain the mixture into one of the glasses. Repeat for the second drink.
Be sure to tune in to "In the Kitchen with David®" on QVC Wednesdays at 8PM (ET) and Sundays at 12PM (ET) and visit QVC for Venable's recipes and blog posts.
If you think your family will enjoy this recipe, be sure to visit qvc.co/AroundtheTableCookbook to learn more about and purchase Back Around the Table: An “In the Kitchen with David” Cookbook. Filled with 156 great recipes like this, you’re sure to find something that fits your lifestyle and gathers everyone back around the table!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of QVC. The opinions and text are all mine.