As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Salted Caramel Mudslide is a simple dessert cocktail that is perfect for parties and get togethers with friends. A popular party cocktail that tastes like a boozy milkshake!
Salted Caramel Mudslide
The classic mudslide cocktail is so simply made with Irish cream, coffee liqueur and vodka. I added a salted caramel kick and it’s amazing! If you haven’t tried it before, add it to your must- try list. It’s my new favorite!
Just take me to the recipe!
The printable recipe card is at the very bottom. Scroll on down and you can even print out the full recipe card! Otherwise, read on for the best cocktail tips and tricks.
How to Make a Salted Caramel Mudslide:
- Pour caramel syrup into a shallow bowl and dip the edge of each glass in syrup. Carefully dip glass into a shallow bowl of natural sugar. Drizzle caramel around the inside of the glass and twirl to coat.
- Add equal parts Irish cream, coffee liqueur and vodka into a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice. Cover and shake well.
- Fill glasses half way with ice. Pour mudslide over ice. Sprinkle with a pinch of flake sea salt and serve immediately.
You can also make your own Homemade Baileys Irish Cream, which also makes a fun hostess gift for the holidays! It’s so good in dessert cocktails like this Baileys Chai Float. I love it in coffee and to add flavor to desserts like these Mini Mudslide Cheesecakes.
What’s the difference between a Mudslide and a White Russian?
Mudslides are made with Irish cream and White Russians are made with heavy cream. They are quite similar and both super delicious!
My Best Tips for Hosting a Cocktail Party:
- Entertain your guests with simple cocktails and easy appetizers. Enjoy the company and don’t stress over the little stuff. If you are relaxed, your guests will be also.
- Create a cocktail and appetizer menu. It will help you figure out how much alcohol you will need to buy and how many snacks to prepare. Choose appetizers that can be made ahead of the party.
- Have plenty of ice on hand, no one wants to run in the middle of the party for more ice.
More Easy Cocktails to Try:
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian is the classic with a fall twist. Great for holiday parties and game day get togethers.
- Spiked Apple Cider is another fall favorite. Made simply with apple cider, ginger ale and a kick of black spiced rum.
- Pomegranate Sidecar Cocktail is another holiday party favorite. Just 4 ingredients and the layers of flavor will have you making this easy mixed drink again and again.
Easy Appetizers for a Cocktail Party:
- Knorr Spinach Dip is always the hit of the party and this classic dip can be made ahead. Perfect served with tortilla chips, crackers or veggies.
- Ham and Cheese Party Puffs are seriously delicious! Hand held puff pastry bites filled with savory ham and cheese. Great hot out of the oven or at room temperature.
- Greek Salad Skewers are so flavorful and easy to put together ahead of the party. Tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, cucumbers and red onion all drizzled with a simple dressing.
- Easy Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms are always the hit of the party. Creamy and delicious with loads of crispy bacon.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
1. Pour half of caramel sauce into a small dish and dip rim of each glass into caramel.
2. Add raw sugar into another shallow dish and dip glasses into sugar.
3. Drizzle the remaining caramel inside each glass and swirl to coat.
4. Add Irish cream, coffee liqueur and vodka into a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake vigorously.
5. Fill glasses half way with ice and top with mudslide.
6. Sprinkle each with a pinch of flaked salt.
7. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 514 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 174mg Carbohydrates: 50g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 50g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 0g