Irish Coffee is a delicious cocktail to enjoy made with hot coffee, Irish Whiskey, brown sugar and topped with whipped cream. Easy to make and even easier to enjoy!
The idea of making Irish Coffee came up when we were talking about St. Patrick's Day cocktails but I have to admit, this is a cocktail that I will be making all year long.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
How to Make Irish Coffee:
- Pour brewed coffee into cups and stir in brown sugar until dissolved.
- Stir in Irish Whiskey. We used Bushmills, Jameson is another great option.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with shaved chocolate for garnish if desired.
For Iced Coffee:
- Mix brewed coffee with brown sugar, whiskey and cream (doesn't have to be whipped). Pour over ice and add a drizzle of chocolate syrup if desired.
- You can also blend it all in the blender for a frozen cocktail.
More Recipe Variations:
- Dark brewed coffee works great for these drinks, use your favorite blend.
- Mix in Baileys Irish Cream for half of the whiskey.
- Garnish with nutmeg or cinnamon.
- Add a drizzle of salted caramel or chocolate.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 20 oz strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 oz Irish Whiskey
- 2 ounces whipped cream
- ½ ounce shaved chocolate for garnish, optional
- Pour coffee into mugs and stir in brown sugar until dissolved.
- Add Irish Whiskey and stir.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with shaved chocolate.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 305Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 0gSugar: 22gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.