No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake is a quick and easy dessert for any occasion. There are only a few ingredients and it comes together in about 10 minutes. Great for holidays and celebrations but simple enough for any day of the week!
No bake desserts are my favorite for summer, especially when it's too hot to turn the oven on and it's hard to beat cool and creamy cheesecake!
PIN IT TO PINTEREST NOW!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
How to Make No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake:
- Add heavy whipping cream to an electric mixer bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Set in refrigerator while you make the cream cheese mixture.
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Drain the crushed pineapple, really well. Reserve juice for another use like Pineapple Lemonade.
- Add drained pineapple and whipped cream to cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Put graham crackers in a ziplock bag and crush with a meat mallet or add to a food processor and pulse until you have crumbs.
- Spoon half of graham cracker crumbs into glasses and pipe cheesecake mixture over to fill glass about half way. Repeat layers and garnish with a cherry.
How to Make a Pie:
This filling is also great as a no bake pie filling. Just use a pre-made graham cracker crust and chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with additional whipped cream and maraschino cherries if desired.
Make these no bake cheesecakes for your next get together or potluck. They are so simple and delicious with minimal ingredients and just a little effort.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 oz crushed pineapple, well drained
- 6 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 8 Maraschino cherries for garnish, optional
- Add heavy whipping cream into a bowl and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken. Raise to high speed and beat until stiff peaks form. Scrape into a glass bowl and place in refrigerator while you prepare the cream cheese base.
- Add cream cheese to mixer bowl and beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Add powdered sugar and beat a low speed until combined. Scrape down sides of bowl and add vanilla. Beat at medium speed 1 minute.
- Add drained pineapple and whipped cream and beat at medium speed until well combined.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs into each glass or bowl.
- Use a piping bag or ziplock bag to pie filling into glass, about ½ full.
- Repeat with graham cracker crumbs and fill glass with cheesecake.
- Top with a Maraschino cherry.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Drain Maraschino cherries and pat dry with a paper towel before garnishing.
Can be made a day in advance and refrigerated.
Cover leftovers with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator up to 2 days.
Filling can be made into a pie using a pre-made graham cracker crust, refrigerate 2 hours before slicing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 456Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 158mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 4g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.