No Bake Snickers Cheesecake is a decadent dessert that is incredibly easy for any occasion! Layers of creamy cheesecake filling, caramel, and Snickers candy bars make for an irresistible treat!
I love candy bars! All of them actually but Snickers are definitely on of my top favorites. I have had this No Bake Snickers Cheesecake on my mind for the longest time and I finally made them!
My love for candy bars runs deep. I intended to write a whole dessert cookbook featuring candy bar desserts but instead, I’ve just been sharing them here ever so often.
You are going to want to run to the store right quick for these ingredients, this might be my favorite no bake cheesecake ever. It only takes about 10 minutes to put these together and then you can chill them for an hour or overnight if you want to make them ahead.
I have spent as much time as possible this week on my accounting work but it’s a struggle to stick with it, I can think of a bazillion other things I’d rather be doing. After a long afternoon of bookwork, this no bake Snickers cheesecake was just the ticket.
I love the individual servings – even though I think I could totally eat every one of them. They are perfect for entertaining or family potlucks. They will also be the perfect beat the heat dessert for summer!
The weather has been hot then cold, hot then cold lately and the trees are starting to bloom. Everyone’s allergies are going nuts but we have been spending a few evenings getting the garden planted. So far we have potatoes, onions, peas and head lettuce. I’m so excited for the garden this year.
I have my porch furniture set up and I think I will be spending these lovely spring days working from the porch, well just as soon as I finish up the accounting work. That can be my motivation I suppose.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
Other candy bar desserts to love:
Candy Bar Pie from Crazy for Crust
Reese’s Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies from Inside BruCrew Life
Candy Bar Cookie Pizza from Dinner, Dishes and Desserts
- 3 chocolate whole graham crackers, crushed
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup Snickers Bites, cut into quarters plus more for garnish
- Add crushed graham crackers to each glass or dessert bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese to a mixer bowl and beat with whisk attachment for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides half way through.
- Add heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat on low until mixture is combined. Raise to high and beat 3-4 minutes or until light, fluffy and smooth.
- Pipe a bit of the filling over the graham cracker crumbs. Add about a tablespoon of caramel over each. Pipe a bit more filling over caramel. Add chopped Snickers Bites. Fill the remainder with cheesecake filling. Top with additional caramel and Snickers Bites.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.