Peanut Butter Whatchamacallit Pie is a simple and delicious pie that is totally irresistible! My all time favorite candy bar brings a new twist to the classic peanut butter pie!
Peanut Butter Whatchamacallit Pie
My favorite candy bar has always been a Whatchamacallit. If you haven’t ever tried a Whatchamacallit, it’s a chocolate coated bar with peanut flavored crisps and caramel. It’s an irresistible flavor combo!
I’m adding my favorite candy bars to this fabulous peanut butter pie for a quick and easy dessert that will be the hit of your parties and celebrations.
This is a no-bake pie that can be put together in just a few minutes, making it perfect for the busy holiday season.
How to Make Peanut Butter Whatchamacallit Pie:
- Beat heavy whipping cream in chilled bowl until stiff peaks form. Place bowl in refrigerator while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter together in a mixing bowl with powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in chopped candy bars and whipped cream.
- Pour into a pre-made graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Garnish with additional sweetened whipped cream and caramel sauce.
- A chocolate cookie crust would also be delicious.
- Change up the candy bars with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers, or Hershey’s Chocolate Bars. Pick your favorite!
- Add a layer of melted chocolate to the crust before adding the filling.
Holiday desserts can be simple and delicious. This pie comes together quickly and easily. A delicious twist on the classic peanut butter pie.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 1.6 Whatchamacallit Candy Bars, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- sweetened whipped cream for garnish
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce for garnish
- Add whipping cream to a chilled mixer bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate.
- In a mixer bowl, add cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and well combined. Fold in chopped Whatchmacallit candy bars and whipped cream.
- Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and caramel sauce.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 723Total Fat: 53gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 403mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 2gSugar: 37gProtein: 11g