Peanut Butter Whatchamacallit Pie is a simple and delicious pie that is totally irresistible! My all time favorite candy bar brings a new twist to the classic peanut butter pie!
My favorite candy bar has always been a Whatchamacallit and today I’m adding it to a fabulous peanut butter pie for a quick and easy dessert that will be the hit of your parties and celebrations.
This is a no-bake pie that can be put together in just a few minutes, making it perfect for the busy holiday season.
Our new house is coming along nicely. We had a few weather delays last week, so I’ve been working on the kitchen design. I did get the appliances ordered last week. I’m a so excited about them! We are hoping to be ready to move in after the first of the new year. Of course I will be sharing an update with lots of photos as soon as we are all settled in.
I still have to pick out kitchen tile for the backsplash and a kitchen sink but just about everything else is set. In the meantime, I hope you get the chance to make this pie. It was one of the best pies ever!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 3 1.6 Whatchamacallit Candy Bars, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- whipping cream for garnish
- caramel sauce for garnish
- In a mixer bowl, add cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar and mix until smooth and well combined. Fold in Whatchmacallit candy bars and whipped cream.
- Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and caramel sauce.