No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is a decadent dessert that is quick and easy to make any night of the week! Chocolate cheesecake is layered with cookies and cream filling in individual servings for a fun and delicious treat!
My birthday is Saturday. I’m turning 44 and I don’t really think about it enough to say how I feel about that. I do find myself happier and more content with life than ever and I think that is all that matters. This no bake chocolate cheesecake is the perfect way to celebrate. Cheesecake is my favorite.
This decadent chocolate cheesecake is layered with cookies and cream filling and topped off with crushed Oreo cookies. It is incredibly rich and so delicious. You can also make it into one dessert using a springform pan or pie plate. Either way you are going to love it.
I got a new Kindle for Christmas and just finished Big Little Lies. The book came highly recommended and I loved it. A quick read and a real page turner. I am looking forward to watching the mini-series on HBO next month. Now I’m on the lookout for something new to read, let me know if you have suggestions.
I’ve been doing a little cleaning and organizing. It’s been almost a year since we’ve moved into our log cabin and I’m finally finishing up some of the projects that I’ve just been putting off. I have been trying to figure out a few ways to better organize some of the things in my kitchen.
I found these really great wire baskets on Amazon and they are perfect. I’m thinking I am going to use them in the bathroom as well. Great for all of the loose items under the sink! So organizing, chocolate and good books, that’s what is making me happy these days. What about you?
Watch the How to Make No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Video:
- 11.5 oz milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup milk
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping or sweetened whipping cream - divided use, plus more for garnish if desired
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Oreo Cookies for garnish, optional
- Add milk chocolate chips and milk to a microwave safe bowl and cook on medium in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Add cream cheese and powdered sugar to a stand mixer and beat at medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate and continue to beat until well combined. Fold in half of whipped topping.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of crushed Oreos for garnish. Mix remainder with whipped topping.
- Layer chocolate cheesecake and cookies and cream into individual servings.
- Garnish with whipped topping, cookie crumbs and Oreo cookies.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
More Cheesecake to Love:
Cherry Cheesecake from My Baking Addiction
Mini Apple Pie Cheesecakes from The Cookie Rookie
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, I will receive a small amount for any purchase made through these links at no additional cost to you.