As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are a decadent and delicious bite-sized dessert for any occasion. A tasty Oreo cookie crust topped with chocolate cheesecake and garnished with your favorite toppings for a crowd favorite dessert!
Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
I’m a total dessert fanatic and cheesecake always tops the list of my favorites. I love making mini cheesecakes for the holidays and then I can have a bite or two of everything. Moderation has never been my strong suit when it comes to dessert.
These Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes came out so pretty and I topped them off with a bit of whipped cream and a fresh red raspberry, making them perfect for the holidays. They look kind of like a little Santa hat, how cute is that?
How to Make Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes:
- Mix Oreo cookie crumbs and butter together until well combined.
- Spoon into mini cheesecake pan.
- Press crust into pan with a shot glass or small cup. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese and sugar to a mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until cream cheese is smooth. Add egg and vanilla and continue beating until egg is incorporated. Add melted chocolate and sour cream and beat 1 minute.
- Spoon over crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place on a wire rack to cool to room temperature. Loosen edges with a knife.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until well chilled.
- Carefully remove from pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
How to Top Mini Cheesecakes:
Whipped cream is the easiest, topped with your favorite fruit. Other favorite toppings are caramel and toasted pecans, chocolate ganache with strawberries or you can even serve them plain. They are delicious any way you go.
Mini Cheesecakes are really quite simple to bake. I think the hardest part might be remembering to soften the cream cheese! So don’t be intimidated
My Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes are also a holiday favorite and I always like to have some variety but I’ve never tasted a cheesecake that I didn’t like. It’s impossible for me to resist.
When it comes to holiday meal planning, I start thinking about the desserts long before the savory dishes.
Sometimes I think I would be good with just the appetizers and desserts! That will be evident with the number of holiday desserts I have to share with you this year, but I’m sure y’all don’t mind.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I used this Mini Cheesecake Pan for these cheesecakes. You can also use a muffin or cupcake tin but you may only get 6 cheesecakes per batch. Adjust the cooking time 5- 10 minutes as needed.
More Mini Cheesecakes to Try:
- Caramel Apple Mini Cheesecakes
- Mini Mudslide Cheesecakes
- Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 42mg Sodium: 91mg Carbohydrates: 13g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 10g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g