Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes are great for holidays, celebrations or anytime a dessert craving hits! A simple recipe that comes together really easily and perfect to make ahead!
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
Cheesecake is probably my favorite dessert. When I was young and had all the time in the world, I would make a new cheesecake every week. These days I still love cheesecake just as much but I don’t bake it quite so often.
A little while back, I was digging through the cabinets and found my mini cheesecake pan and immediately baked up a batch of mini cheesecakes.
They were gone in a flash and it didn’t quite satisfy my cheesecake craving. So I made a second round and this time I made a chocolate chip version with whipped cream topping. We also love them topped with this Easy Chocolate Frosting. They were crazy-good and just perfect for parties or any holiday dinner.
I love any version of cheesecake and my Chocolate Cheesecake with Caramel Ganache has been going crazy on Pinterest. I have definite plans to make it again soon!
I’ve been pouring over all of the Thanksgiving magazines that have been coming in and getting some great holiday dish inspiration.
Some years we totally break tradition and serve a prime rib roast instead of turkey or ham. We haven’t decided for this year just yet, but you can be sure that these Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes will make the desserts menu. They are a family favorite.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HELPFUL TOOLS FOR BAKING MINI CHEESECAKES:
Most years I could totally for go the meal part and just enjoy the appetizers and desserts but what’s the fun in that? Actually I’m never going to pass up prime rib, never.
Looking for more mini cheesecake recipes? Here are a few of my favorites
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please leave a comment and a five star review. Help us share on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook!
For the crust:
- 1/3 cup Oreo Cookie Crumbs (about 10 cookies, crushed)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
For the cheesecake:
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips plus more for garnish
- 1/3 cup whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix Oreo cookie crumbs and butter together until well combined. Spoon into mini cheesecake pan.
- Press crust into pan with a shot glass or small cup. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese and sugar to a mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until cream cheese is smooth. Add egg and vanilla and continue beating until egg is incorporated. Add sour cream and beat 1 minute. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon over crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place on a wire rack to cool to room temperature. Loosen edges with a knife and carefully remove from pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until well chilled. Garnish with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.