Mini Pomegranate Chocolate Ganache Tarts are the perfect bite- sized dessert for the holidays!
Mini desserts are the perfect way to try a bite of all of the wonderful holiday goodies that we love so much. These little pies are easy to make at the last minute. They really take about 10 minutes to put together. A word of caution though, they are addicting!
I made a simple ganache and added a touch of pomegranate juice and then garnished them with fresh pomegranate arils.
Fiesta was so kindly sent me a few serving pieces for the holidays and I love this Square Handled Serving Tray. I love all of the bright colors that make my holiday table gorgeous! I might have a new dish obsession. I've mentioned before that I am partial to products made in the USA!
Speaking of which, I have to tell you an awesome story! We were watching Alaska: The Last Frontier on Sunday night, just like we always do and low and behold, they had one of our Kaycee Cutters! We sold some to a store in Alaska a few years ago and I guess the Kilcher clan thought it was just as handy as we do. It was just an awesome thing to see the product that my husband invented on one of our favorite tv shows. I snapped a photo of the tv with my phone to share on Facebook and I'm just so proud, I thought I would share it here too!
Okay back to the desserts! These Pomegranate Chocolate Tarts Ganache Tarts are so easy and delicious that you must try them, and everything else on this fabulous Progressive Eats Menu!
Great Holiday Desserts
- Brown Sugar Pumpkin Cheesecake with Bourbon and Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Cake Roll
- Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes
- Vanilla Rum-Chocolate Chestnut Saint Honoré
Pies and Tarts
- 4 oz semi- sweet chocolate ( I used Ghiradelli)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Pomegranate Juice
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 30 Phyllo Tart Shells
- ½ cup sweetened whip cream or cool whip
- ¼ cup Pomegranate arils
- Coarsely chop chocolate and place in a medium- sized bowl. Set aside.
- Add heavy whipping cream to a small saucepan and place over medium heat. When cream startst to bubble around the edges, pour over chocolate. Add pomegranate juice and butter, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Spoon into tart shells. Place in the refrigerator or freezer for about 5 minutes. Pipe whipping cream or cool whip over tart shells and garnish with Pomegranate arils.